Page 1 of 4
You know the feeling - the 'Fuck my life!' feeling where you are flustered and disappointed, possibly sad, possibly angry, or both. I like to refer to this as 'punch someone in the face' mood.

What are some things that irk you to the point of reaching this mood?

I have a good list, but right now I'll have to say that I hate when my best friends have some kind of bullshit drama. I love them both to death, but they are not friends, and they dislike each other a lot. I end up taking a lot of the heat when something flares between them, and it's frustrating because they don't know each other very well and I care about them both dearly, and generally they are either being melodramatic or defensive... nyah. I like them both so much; it's upsetting to see them only get on each others' bad sides when they're both wonderful people.
SOCK THE NEXT PERSON WHO PASSES BY IN THE FACE =/
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Oct 29, 2008,
Things that make me want to punch someone in the face? People who actually say "fuck my life."

FUCK! You are middle class white kids, what the FUCK kind of problems do you have? Oh shit, the teacher yelled at you because you skipped a weeks worth of classes! Fuck your life indeed.

/rant.

I hate high school.

(This, of course, does not apply when said person has lost a family member, or something of that nature)
I snapped and punched a friend before for blowing smoke in my face. dont know what it is, just makes me snap
I actually had a hobo today call me a racial slur just because I ignored him when he begged me for some change. I wanted to cave his face in, but I just reminded him that I'm not freezing my ass off outside like a lazy undeserving piece of shit. Got the job done.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Things that make me want to punch someone in the face? People who actually say "fuck my life."

FUCK! You are middle class white kids, what the FUCK kind of problems do you have? Oh shit, the teacher yelled at you because you skipped a weeks worth of classes! Fuck your life indeed.

/rant.

I hate high school.

(This, of course, does not apply when said person has lost a family member, or something of that nature)

I actually hate it too; it just seems like a common phrase... more in jest than anything else. It sounds really lame when someone, in full seriousness, says 'fuck my life' over something trivial. Life is a lovely thing.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by 1The_Trooper1

/rant.

I hate high school.

I know a kid who lives in an extremely rich neighborhood and his parents are the nicest people I've ever met. His Facebook status: fml.

I wanted to smash him with a large object.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
cool? uhm, i dislike it when chavs yell at you in the street, and you can't be ****ed yelling back, and they act like they've won.

flattered by your sig by the way
People who make Chuck Norris jokes because they think they are funny. Makes me want to knife myself.
i hate it when slutty girls start sleeping with your entire band and getting them all fighting over her........... (lol i exclude myself from this true stort)
"Oh my God I'm so random (airheaded titter)."

I hate when people say that. It makes me want to send the 'tard home with a rupture, you know.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I actually had a hobo today call me a racial slur just because I ignored him when he begged me for some change. I wanted to cave his face in, but I just reminded him that I'm not freezing my ass off outside like a lazy undeserving piece of shit. Got the job done.

your asian? Play Cannon D!
Quote by YourDad
I know a kid who lives in an extremely rich neighborhood and his parents are the nicest people I've ever met. His Facebook status: fml.

Whoa, I ranted, and got TWO positive feedback posts? Woohoo, I didn't get yelled at!

Also, kids like that are lucky that I'm a nice guy, otherwise they'd have something to say "fml" over. But I AM a nice guy (too nice, unfortunately), so whatever. I'll just ignore them.
People in nightclubs who scratch your face cos you nicked their hats for a split second make me want to punch them in the face. And i did. I'm not usually i violent person but people in clubs REALLY piss me off when they twat you in the face for no reason. I almost got banned from the place but it's crap nehow
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

/rant.

I hate high school.

back when i was a middle class white kid, i got pissed off and wanted to punch people in the face. now I'm an upper class white kid, and I still get pissed off and feel like punching people in the face. And the way things are going, a few months from now I'll be a lower class white kid, and you know what? I'll STILL get pissed off and want to punch people in the face.

I don't see what class or race has to do with anything
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by humperdunk
back when i was a middle class white kid, i got pissed off and wanted to punch people in the face. now I'm an upper class white kid, and I still get pissed off and feel like punching people in the face. And the way things are going, a few months from now I'll be a lower class white kid, and you know what? I'll STILL get pissed off and want to punch people in the face.

Do you think your life sucks? Because wanting to punch someone in the face and thinking your life is bad are two different things my friend.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by humperdunk

... Uh?

I said "middle class white kids who say "fuck my life" all the time, and who have no basis for saying it, make me want to destroy some genitals via a hammer... I don't see how this relates to what class or race is allowed to get angry?

I'm saying this because middle class white kids have it the best off, usually, and they seem to be the ones complaining the most. I'm sorry if I, somehow, offended you.
Quote by A8039077
People in nightclubs who scratch your face cos you nicked their hats for a split second make me want to punch them in the face. And i did. I'm not usually i violent person but people in clubs REALLY piss me off when they twat you in the face for no reason. I almost got banned from the place but it's crap nehow

clubs r stupid
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
Quote by YourDad

Just because you're rich doesn't mean that you're happy.
People adjust themselves to the given standards and become bored easily.
You can't bullshit your way into telling us that you never have moments where you want to quit

Quote by 1The_Trooper1
... Uh?

I said "middle class white kids --- I don't see how this relates to what class or race is allowed to get angry?

It was probably the "Middle class white" part
When guys are totally disrespectful to girls (i.e. keep going after them even if they get totally shut down, hold a grudge for being shunned, etc.)

Gets my water boiling.
People in general.

Pyredit:

Quote by HighPotency
When guys are totally disrespectful to girls (i.e. keep going after them even if they get totally shut down, hold a grudge for being shunned, etc.)

Gets my water boiling.

This too, unless it's obvously being used as a joke.
Last edited by Pyrest at Oct 29, 2008,
Quote by TomGates
clubs r stupid

Student lifestyle mate - that and a desire to get boozed up and dance like a fool :-P
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
... Uh?

I said "middle class white kids who say "fuck my life" all the time, and who have no basis for saying it, make me want to destroy some genitals via a hammer... I don't see how this relates to what class or race is allowed to get angry?

I'm saying this because middle class white kids have it the best off, usually, and they seem to be the ones complaining the most. I'm sorry if I, somehow, offended you.

sorry, I'm tired and may have been a bit hasty in my response.

I do at times, however, feel the whole "**** my life" thing coming on, when I'm totally overloaded with shit.

Anyways, you never did say kids who have no basis for saying it, you said people who say "**** my life" make you want to punch someone in the face.

Sorry for any miscommunications, goodnight.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by humperdunk
sorry, I'm tired and may have been a bit hasty in my response.

I do at times, however, feel the whole "**** my life" thing coming on, when I'm totally overloaded with shit.

Anyways, you never did say kids who have no basis for saying it, you said people who say "**** my life" make you want to punch someone in the face.

Sorry for any miscommunications, goodnight.

Most kids who say it have no basis.

But yeah. Misconceptions all around!
When people fcuking bring something up and then say, oh, nvm, I can't say or something like that. if you're going to fcuking bring it up in the first place, elaborate on it or i'll punch you in the face!
Also, when people talk to me like i'm stupid, then bitch at me for talking back and being sassy, like mom for instance, we were talking today and she was talking to me like I know nothing and being a sarcastic meanie, then she was yelling at me for being sarcastic and sassy, even though thats exactly how she is! Its not my fault i'm her daughter!
call me Shelby

Quote by 1The_Trooper1

/rant.

I hate high school.

I bet you've gotten pissed about seemingly trivial things before too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I bet you've gotten pissed about seemingly trivial things before too.

Of course. But I don't broadcast it to the world.

I don't care if people get angry or sad about something. But I care when they make it everyone elses business.
Listning to the song "Eye Of the Tiger" I use too have a stalker, who wanted to beat me up, then one day, I listened to that, saw him, wlaked up to him andsmacked him straight in the face.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Pyrest
You need to have a tolerance of it for the pit.
And even more so if you frequent /b/.

I'm not talking about in the pit, or /b for that matter, which i do not visit, mainly because i am afraid to.
Compassion is key. What gets me is when no one has it and get all bent about something instead of trying to help or understand. But maybe that's asking a lot.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
Quote by samskii
Compassion is key. What gets me is when no one has it and get all bent about something instead of trying to help or understand. But maybe that's asking a lot.

You can be compassionate and still be flustered. It's natural to be upset with a situation; you wouldn't want to fix it otherwise.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by samskii

Should I really have compassion for some scum homeless piece of shit trying to walk all over me? Fuck that. Sometimes, people deserve their problems.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
People who treat women like possessions, it's the most degrading and pathetic thing you can do, and it makes me want to physically mutilate someone's face with my fist when they do.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Xiaoxi
Should I really have compassion for some scum homeless piece of trying to walk all over me? Fuck that. Sometimes, people deserve their problems.

True dat.

I don't like it when people don't mind their own business, make fun of people for being themselves, or judge people before they know them, whether it's because of the people the judged hang out with, or because of how they look.
It's just dumb.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
The enormous number of ignorant tools posting crap on YouTube. "Oh, no, we should kill all the animals in the wild, now we have all the animals we need in captivity"..

Get a bloody clue about what you're talking about, before you post your elitist rubbish.
Sigs are overrated.
Quote by ratmblink123
True dat.

I don't like it when people don't mind their own business, make fun of people for being themselves, or judge people before they know them, whether it's because of the people the judged hang out with, or because of how they look.
It's just dumb.

I hate how it's such a popular thing to do as well. Ok, so I'm wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt, does that make me any less of a person? Nope.

It's pure ignorance is what it is, and quite frankly, if people are to be like that, it's not even worth learning their names. That's the way I look at it.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Page 1 of 4