So today I was walking with this chick at work and BAM!!!! A bird went smack right into a wall. lucky the lil bird was still alive, but a few months ago when i was sitting down inside a room this other bird wasnt so lucky. A bird went right into a Huge Glass window behind me and its guts were splattered all over and the poor little guy died. Also a few days ago while I was driving to work like 2 birds dove into my truck and well i guess they didnt make it.

Are the birds coming after me? Im seriously getting freaked out lol i wonder what they have against me. Is it just me or does this happen to anyone else?
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
maybe your sworn enemy from planet zen has been sending these birds to kill you...
i have never seen this happen, they're out to get you man. idk what you did, but theres a lot of them, ****in watch out.
my classroom has a huge window. so this bird went right and fell...everyone in the classroom laughed...(except for that girl that actually cried)
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Are you a birdseed by any chance?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Maybe you should've been more specific with the salesman when you asked for cologne to "Pick up chicks."

*budum tshh*
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
They want to get with you mate...

OMG TS is gonna get some sexyz time
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Isnt there a movie where all the birds in the world or something turn on the humans? forgot what it was called. also if that glass wouldnt have been there the bird would have probably ass raped me cuz it smacked into the window right behind me.
Quote by Esp_kill07
Isnt there a movie where all the birds in the world or something turn on the humans? forgot what it was called. also if that glass wouldnt have been there the bird would have probably ass raped me cuz it smacked into the window right behind me.

Uh, "The Birds"?
Quote by guylee
was it the lesbian seagull?

CAW! CAW!

haha isnt that from beavis & butthead? man that was a crazy show
Quote by Esp_kill07

I think it was called The Birds......
I kicked a pigeon once and it attacked my mum............lol
Quote by GaijinFoot
I think it was called The Birds......
I kicked a pigeon once and it attacked my mum............lol

haha it attacked your mom thats insane.
Quote by Esp_kill07
haha it attacked your mom thats insane.

it looked something like this
oh "damn son" that pic is full of lol. he literally cummed on him. man sux to be that kid.
Just wait until this guy comes after you.

E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Not to long ago when I got to work, I bird thought he would be smart and tried to get into the door I was opening. He failed.

The Birds was a really really bad movie.
If your in oz its a magnetic experiment near melbourne sending them all nuts.

if not than mabye you have a "Peck Me" sign on your back.

btw, theres no magnetic experiment
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.