Page 1 of 2
im watching a program about gangs in compton on national geographic. theyre profiling this one boy who is in a certain gang and his brother just got killed by a rival gang in the neighboorhood. they were filming the funeral service, and right in the middle of it, members of the gang that killed the boy did a drive-by (no body was hurt). this just got me thinking: what kind of ignorant, disrespectful, low-life dumbasses are out there these days? god it makes me want to curb stomp every _____ and ____ member i see. i mean seriously, can you get anymore disrespectful than that? and whats so cool and important about gangs anyway?
discuss.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Gangs arise out of desperate urban poverty and the lack of government help in such areas i feel.
Thanks for the heads up about the show. I just turned to it. Seems interesting.
There are gangs of well off people to which sucks, They have no ****ing purpose other than to terrorize people
They don't give a f*ck what you think/what you are doing if they're trying to kill you. When you think about it, it's kinda smart cuz its the last thing you expect at a funeral.
"Ignorant gangs" is redundant.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
and i mean theres this one gang theyre showing called "the grape street crips" and they literally wear all purple outfits and necklaces w/ f*cking GRAPES, PURPLE GRAPES, while holding them up and saying stuff like "yeah! grape st. *****s! we da hardest muh ****as out dere! you caint hate da grapes!" seriously, since when are effing GRAPES supposed to enstill fear upon a person?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Gangs come about because people need help, it's not about money or lack of help from the government. You have a group of people not wanted by another group and they're going to gang together.

Is shooting up a funeral any worse than throwing dead bodies over castle walls? Than using prisoners for sword practice?

Gangs are a primitive tribe. They're like feudal China, a bunch of little shits constantly fighting until they start to swallow each other and eventually they become a larger entity. Give it like 200 years and most gangs will be connected. It's already happening, Crips and Bloods are their own gangs but also smaller gangs within them and connections to other gangs, just give it time and they'll do what China did, solve themselves. It's obviously going to take longer because of guns and stuff.
I think gangs are just part of urban/ghetto culture. Its like they think they have the right to be complete pieces of sh*t and do sh*t like that cuz there poor and live in the city.
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
I've been right in the middle of a gang fight, it was like a party, my football team, band and people from our school were there and these two small gangs had a fist fight in the street, us bieng dumbasses went in and joined..
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Strato-Massacre
and i mean theres this one gang theyre showing called "the grape street crips" and they literally wear all purple outfits and necklaces w/ f*cking GRAPES, PURPLE GRAPES, while holding them up and saying stuff like "yeah! grape st. *****s! we da hardest muh ****as out dere! you caint hate da grapes!" seriously, since when are effing GRAPES supposed to enstill fear upon a person?

naw niggah its all 'bout da cantalope crips.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
this just got me thinking: what kind of ignorant, disrespectful, low-life dumbasses are out there these days? god it makes me want to curb stomp every _____ and ____ member i see. i mean seriously, can you get anymore disrespectful than that? and whats so cool and important about gangs anyway?
shit happens. get over it. getting angry only gets you angry. shut up.
move on.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

I just got done watching that show. Wasn't the father figure in one of the gangs called "Poo" or something?
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
It's just where they grew up. Most gang members grew up in beat-down places where you basically need to join a gang for protection.
Quote by guylee
we should nuke them.

That sounds like something Palin would say.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
If you are talking about that show Gang Land (I think that is what it is called), that is a pretty good show.
hahaha, grapes. used to see their tagging around when i would go to my friends house.
meh, yea they're a bunch of hot headed, trigger happy mofos, but saying you'd curb stomp them when you see them is alot easier said than done buddy.
i still have some crap with the rolling 60's over some park they use.....and they shot at my dad and little bro once. we don't play basketball anymore : (
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Quote by guitarnoobie
naw niggah its all 'bout da cantalope crips.

this
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by Strato-Massacre

When the person wearing said grapes wouldn't think twice about killing you and your family. But don't take my word for it. Go upto one and say something along the lines of "Is that an homage to your great grandparents who used to pick my great grandfathers grapes in the field all day?"

Something tells me that they wouldn't laugh and buy you a hotdog now would they?

Sanity is not statistical
morals usually aren't attained, they are taught at a young age. if u r never taught them, u dont have a built in conscious. people in gangs don't feel guilt, because they were never taught to feel it. its just an alternative lifestlye, they honestly don't have a choice. environment, enviroment, environment people.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
When the person wearing said grapes wouldn't think twice about killing you and your family. But don't take my word for it. Go upto one and say something along the lines of "Is that an homage to your great grandparents who used to pick my great grandfathers grapes in the field all day?"

Something tells me that they wouldn't laugh and buy you a hotdog now would they?

where did i say anything about racism?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by TSmitty6
morals usually aren't attained, they are taught at a young age. if u r never taught them, u dont have a built in conscious. people in gangs don't feel guilt, because they were never taught to feel it. its just an alternative lifestlye, they honestly don't have a choice. environment, enviroment, environment people.

Which is why they are scum.
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
Quote by Strato-Massacre
where did i say anything about racism?

Nah, thats not what I meant dude. Sorry, I was making an example, a pretty bad one too. I just meant that, although the grapes idea is stupid, It's not something that you would say to one of their members

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by InvaderTSN
I prefer posses. They get into far wackier shenanigans than gangs.

what about a vigilante groupe?
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
Just like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

God bless America.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
History Channel - Gangland. Don't know why you're watching national geographic, except maybe to catch a peek at some of those african natives.

Ignorant, disrespectful lowlifes about sums up gang members. People join them because they're poor as shit and can make a shitload of money by selling drugs and shit.
Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2:

I don't care about no Triads man, I'm from LA, we invented gangs..

haha
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote by zimmzimmer
Maybe your Dads pissed because hes shooting blanks :P
Quote by pak1351
History Channel - Gangland. Don't know why you're watching national geographic, except maybe to catch a peek at some of those african natives.

Ignorant, disrespectful lowlifes about sums up gang members. People join them because they're poor as shit and can make a shitload of money by selling drugs and shit.

no. it was deffinetely on nat'l geo. and it wasnt gang land.
anywho, these gangs are always the first to cry victims to profiling and racism and stereotypes, but they live up to all those stereotypes better than anyone else.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
gangsters are idiots, assholes and pretty much the scum of the earth.(along with terrorists)
Gang members aren't people, they are the last remanents of idiocy and the medieval head space, anyone in a gang signs their life to idiocy and when they are killed, I couldn't give to shits. All I can do is thank the gang that killed him as they are keeping the cycle of their own self incited death spining. I do despise it when they kill innocent people through their crossfire.
Make it like Escape from New York and give them thier own city to kill themselves in?
Quote by Mr_Jones
Make it like Escape from New York and give them thier own city to kill themselves in?

we could just tell them there are rival gang members who has been talking "smack" at some remote island, and then all the gangster in the world would go there and kill each other... problem solved? I think so...

I hate gangsters...
Quote by true_bacon22
Gang members aren't people, they are the last remanents of idiocy and the medieval head space, anyone in a gang signs their life to idiocy and when they are killed, I couldn't give to shits. All I can do is thank the gang that killed him as they are keeping the cycle of their own self incited death spining. I do despise it when they kill innocent people through their crossfire.

Exactly, they can kill each other as much as they want, but when innocents start getting hurt/killed...

I think we should kidnap all the gangsters and stick them in a large arena till they kill each other.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Street gangs have been prominent in areas of lawlessness for centuries, either to take advantage of the law, as in the Thuggee network in India, or out of a rising need to take the law into their own hands, as in Latin Kings in Chicago.

Nowadays street gangs exist to control turf and hussling rights. It's really rediculous. I live in the area with the heaviest MS13 population on the east coast.
Quote by slayaplaya
we could just tell them there are rival gang members who has been talking "smack" at some remote island, and then all the gangster in the world would go there and kill each other... problem solved? I think so...

I hate gangsters...

It would be like the largest episode of Punk'd ever. I can just see Ashton Kutcher jumping out like "You got punk'd!!!"

*blamblamblamblam* shoots him to death
Page 1 of 2