is this actually ur band? It's really good, i wish there was more music like this, its a good balance between heavy and shred. i mean its heavy but, theres no screamo so it makes it cool.
I think its pretty good man.....
the short solo part....which Im assuming was sweeping... was very good... great work

the name.... needs some work...
make the title as good as the song sounds
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
in dream circle ur vibrato could really use some work, but aside from that its really good, probly alot better than me
Everything is pretty cool.. but i dont like that snare, try using another one, or use some EQ..

Ok.. I listened to some of your other songs and I would use the "omgz" drums with the "poverty is for stinkers" guitar tone.
It sounds great anyway !!
Double post sorry.. but I think Compilation with Warner has the best mix, but Poverty~ with another snare is gonna be better.

What did you use for the synth in Compilation~?
Quote by Habs
Double post sorry.. but I think Compilation with Warner has the best mix, but Poverty~ with another snare is gonna be better.

What did you use for the synth in Compilation~?

pulse tracker, ancient DOS program.
Really good stuff, man! I wasn't sure what to think when I saw Blues AND Metal in the genre listing but it's super solid! Keep it up!
SLAP energy drinks ftw.
okay.. this song is just straight ****in' badass dude... i don't know what that dude is talking about.. i like the snare, i think its the best part... lol...
I thought Poverty was by far the best song... The style of the music in general reminds me of Paul Gilbert, who is one of my favorite guitarists lol. Awesome job man, this is the kind of music I love. Just work on the drum sounds.
Musically your songs are killer. They flow really well and are easy to listen to. Plus the guitar work is sick. From an engineering standpoint I'd say go easy on the panning. In the first song during the two piece guitar harmony parts you've got one panned all the way left and one all the way right. Sounds great with headphones but if you listen to on speakers it sounds unbalanced any time you're not equidistant from both.
Other than that though its awesome.
Awesome stuff man! Your tone is really neat, sounds perfect. And finally someone doing some good instrumental stuff, between heavy and massive shredding.

If you have time, could you send me a PM telling me what program you used to mix, do you use mics to record? If so which ones?

Keep up the good stuff, incredible talent right there.

Mind doing a short c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=989691