please check out my band. We are called Hang The Wench. We are from Bowie, Maryland. I play guitar for these guys.

Please take a listen, and if you like us, add us on myspace. Our link is www.myspace.com/hangthewenchmd.

Also, please send me a message on here telling me what you think. I want honest answeres!!!!!
Last edited by xD3vourm3nTx at Nov 2, 2008,
first off, i bloody love the name. second off, the font seems a little over the top (like most deathcore-y bands these days haha). and third off, from what I'm hearing is pretty sweet so far. t'would be awesome if you guys put the lyrics up. and yeah. adding.
yea you guys are pretty damn awesome. hope this makes you happy you prick, haha. the only thing id ask for is better recording quality
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeTheSKA
So was listening to Elysia's deathcore stuff in my car. and every time there was a bass boom my speakers would just make sounds like the fireworks at the end of levels in Mario Bros. So I cranked it.
I like it, the lows on the vocals are SICK! This band reminds me of impending doom mix with a little whitechapel. Very Nice. Check out my band!! You might like us, we're DeathMetal/Hardcore

www.myspace.com/wcdf
dude you guys are ****ing awesome!
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
I'm gonna give this the old bump cause I'm diggin it.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
The **** is really ****ing good, I just kinda feel like I've heard this before. The bree bree's sounded silly where they were placed.
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.