Poll: if you havent herd about my disfuntional relationship just answer my quesiton
Poll Options
View poll results: if you havent herd about my disfuntional relationship just answer my quesiton
dump her
9 41%
help her
13 59%
Voters: 22.
Seeing as I'm a dysfunctional person, and I'm attracted to dysfunctional chicks, probably.

EDIT: It appears our definitions of dysfunctional are different, carry on.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Last edited by isuckhardcore at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by guylee
define "dysfunctional"
palmer0700 + Ultimate Guitar = dysfunctional

/thread
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by palmer0700
just search the name "hayley"

WAIT! She's Bi? Don't ruin such an amazing thing! You could have sex with two chicks at once!
Quote by vash_08
WAIT! She's Bi? Don't ruin such an amazing thing! You could have sex with two chicks at once!

I dont really want to do that
Quote by palmer0700
I dont really want to do that

what are you, gay?
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
no I just dont like any of the people she would choose cause she had already asked to have a three some with this girl named bri
Quote by palmer0700
no I just dont like any of the people she would choose cause she had already asked to have a three some with this girl named bri

then choose for her.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by palmer0700
hahaha you dont know her very well this thread is about disfuntional relationships

obviously not. But in any case, your gf offers you a threesome, you take it. I made the mistake of not....I won't let you make the same mistake i did
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
Your post does not match your poll.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by TheGuitarDreams
obviously not. But in any case, your gf offers you a threesome, you take it. I made the mistake of not....I won't let you make the same mistake i did

Listen to this man, he is very wise.