Page 1 of 2
Ok, this is a bit of a story. it all points to this one guy named harper. he crashed the whole school drug system. and now police patrol our school with 15 dogs sniffing the hallways.

Here is the full story.

Our school is a drug school. Dont say this belongs into the drug thread because this isnt all about drugs. (By the way, I personaly have never touched a drug but wouldnt really care otherwise if i did so i am not against drugs in any sence.) And so there is this one guy who got caught for doing LSD at homecoming last saturday, and he was with a few freinds that everybody knew fondly and accepted as good freinds. they were goofing around, got kicked out and just for fun, went on facebook said that they were going to lynch this one guy that i know quite well. And they of course were high and were only joking. For a stupid reason, my freind (let his name be chris for the time being, its a fake name) talked to the LSD dude and he (the LSD dude, his real name is harper, that is not a fake name) went to the councelors and talked to them about what they were goofing around with on facebook. Because harper was high when he was in the councelors office, he got searched and they found a shit load of weed, crack, lsd, and extacy on him. They searched his phone where he talked to the guys he was with at homecoming with that were all high. The councelors then checked them, and accounted one for cyber-stalking and possestion of an illicit substance (weed). The councelors ALSO checked the other guys without a proper warrant and found even more weed. Now 4 People are awaiting trial. 2 of wich with felonies. On top of that, the school has police patrolling with dogs everywhere.

Here is what happend in a consise manner
1. Harper was with some freinds at homecoming, he did LSD, they did weed
2. harpers freinds talk to my freind chris about lynching him as a joke and pretty much just saying that they were going to lynch him for the fun of saying it. They really werent going to lynch him
3. Chris talks to Harper about the guys "lynching" him
4. Harper talks to the councelors about it high and technically rats them out
5. Harper gets caught with mass amounts of multiple drugs
6. Harper's cell Phone gets checked with all text mesages
7. The "lynchers" are drug checked without a proper warning and are now accused of "cyber stalking" and "possestion of illicit drugs" (all they had was weed)
8. Police at the school are now cracking down on every student for most likely the schools largest drug bust in the history of the school

This is not good. What are your guy's opinions on this. Im sorry if my grammar is confusing at places. thats why i listed out in order what happend.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
man, that really sucks. Sounds like harper is a jerkoff.

I wish there was weed at my school
Last edited by GrungeJunkie at Oct 30, 2008,
Unless you hide mass amounts of drugs in the open I'm sure you'll be fine.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
I offer my advice to the parents of the children involved.

Drop them off in Nebraska before they change the law.
If they didn't have warrants and didn't have probable cause, they'll throw out those charges in court. But you're friends sound like idiots, so they're probably going to jail.

This story reeks of some bullshit though, I'm not saying all of it does, just some of it.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Wish I could offer some advice or opinions on that, don't want to judge anyone.

However I find it hilariously ironic that Harper harped.
Tobacco Sunburst Fender Strat
(Lollar Dirty Blonde pickups)
Fulltone FatBoost
MI Audio BoostnBuff
Fulltone OCD
This1smyne "Pearl"
Wilson 10Spot II
Red Witch Phaser
Fulltone ChoralFlange
BOSS DD-7+DD-20
Tech21 RVB
'59 Bassman Reissue
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Sounds like Harper and his friends are a bunch of idiots.

This.
They did not do lsd or weed they depends for lsd but they smoked the weed. They did drugs. Mistakes like that anger me whilst reading becaus they sound odd.
So are we supposed to sympathize with all of the drug users? Some kid who is dropping acid and smoking crack? I'm glad that loser got caught. And facebook is baitbook, so if you're going to post anything about drugs on it, you're basically allowing the general public to view it unless your facebook is private..
we have the police and drug dogs come at least once every quarter at my school.
its annoying to cuz it always seems to happen during math class or something gay like that and it takes like 2-3 hours and we arent allowed to leave the classroom. 3 HOURS OF MATH YAAAAAA!
Quote by SmoothTrooper
i wake up every morning with a stiffy that could dent an Oldsmobile...and i know that everything is a-ok.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
Maybe we should have some kind of naked UG get together...

Imagine how horrifying that would be
Last edited by MetalliPuptmstr at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by cfhwarhead
They did not do lsd or weed they depends for lsd but they smoked the weed. They did drugs. Mistakes like that anger me whilst reading becaus they sound odd.

Irony anyone?
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Quote by InvaderTSN
This.

They are idiots. his freinds piss me off, but the one who actually sent the "lynch" message really didnt mean it and for no god damn reason he is most likely going to prison for a year or more. ****ing police have nothing else to do with theyre lives but just stare at our highschool now.
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by BrokenBricks
Irony anyone?

like i said, sorry for the grammar.
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by xFinnellx
They are idiots. his freinds piss me off, but the one who actually sent the "lynch" message really didnt mean it and for no god damn reason he is most likely going to prison for a year or more. ****ing police have nothing else to do with theyre lives but just stare at our highschool now.

Don't bring drugs to school then. I smoke a lot of ****ing weed, but I'm smart enough to not bring it on any government property.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
That is so extreemly not written good and you should really pay attention in English class more and stuff.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
This is nobody's fault but theirs. Don't try to act like the police are at fault here.
Quote by xFinnellx
So you've just told us that your school is a "drug school", and now you're wondering "Why the fuck are the police so interested in the school?"

The police are paid to enforce the law. So you could imagine that if something illegal is going on and people report it they're probably going to show up.
There are worse things.
Just don't do drugs maybe? Sounds like a decent enough moral.
And if you are anyway, just be smart enough not to get caught.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Drugs are bad, m'kay?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
You can't break the law then bitch about it when you got caught out.

Drugs are illegal for a reason.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Chris isn't a fake name! I know a lot of people named Chris!
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Harper sounds like a pretty cool guy.

+1
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by AngusIsMyHero
Sounds like Harper and his friends are a bunch of idiots.

agreed
it'll pass eventually
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
If they didn't actually sell any drugsthen its better, if not, they're drug dealers, then they're not cool.
Quote by GrungeJunkie
man, that really sucks. Sounds like harper is a jerkoff.

I wish there was weed at my school

oh its there , you just gotta find it
Quote by steven seagull
Everytime you feel your attention waning go the mirror and say outloud to yourself...
"I am Rockasaurus Sex...I have the most awesome username in existence and I will ROCK!"
With 'something extreemly bad', do you mean the spelling lessons?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
no wall comments? i say, this is an outrage...
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
I'm so sick of all these idiots saying "**** the law" and all this crap. You may think its unfair that the police came down on people for doing drugs, but in reality, if there were no drug laws and people could do all the drugs they wanted, and if there were no laws, half your family would probably be addicted to Meth and all your property would be stolen and pawned for drug money. If the police didnt enforce these laws then violent crime, muggings and theft would be rampant and there would be 10 times more drug addicts then there is now. So just think about that before you complain about the police who protect you and your loved ones everyday.
Quote by xFinnellx
Ok, this is a bit of a story. it all points to this one guy named harper. he crashed the whole school drug system. and now police patrol our school with 15 dogs sniffing the hallways.

Here is the full story.

Our school is a drug school.

WTF is a "Drug School"? And if it is a "Drug School" wouldn't you all be expected to have some?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Page 1 of 2