You, for making such an utterly pointless thread.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by palmer0700
just my girlfriend

GIVE IT A FECKIN REST!
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

r u really? i hope to go u are... if so, do it again, video tape it, and send it to hiim
So you hate him cause you slept with his girlfriend? I think you're a douche

EDIT: read it wrong, sorry This thread is pointless.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
well if you all want to know its was a force he pretty muched raped her and got his ass kicked for it
Quote by palmer0700
well if you all want to know its was a force he pretty muched raped her and got his ass kicked for it

hey, he seems like more of a man than u....

u let ur girlfriend have another girlfriend, and let her have a 3 way with her and some dude. then ur too much of a pussy to break up with her. i suggest leaving the pit, people dont like u here.
Quote by K Dizzle
hey, he seems like more of a man than u....

u let ur girlfriend have another girlfriend, and let her have a 3 way with her and some dude. then ur too much of a pussy to break up with her. i suggest leaving the pit, people dont like u here.

+1
she was asking for it anyway punk..sure you kicked my ass but you got the sloppy seconds just know my toung was all over her that night maybe you should tell her to watch her vodka intake
come on chandler come kick my ass again **** you punk ill kick your ass I know where you live ill slash your ****ing tires again come on little bitch
Quote by paulstater
come on chandler come kick my ass again **** you punk ill kick your ass I know where you live ill slash your ****ing tires again come on little bitch

you slashed my tires you ****wad seriously how many times did your dad jizz on your head you raped someone and you dont feel a little bit bad about it your a ****ing dick a Little stupid dick
and stop calling me punk
This is a really childish (not to mention pointless) thread. Instead of subjecting the UG forums to your high school drama bullshit why don't you just be a man and go toe to toe with the son of a bitch. It's pretty obvious that you two know each other outside of this site, so just do it wherever you are instead.
^
Agreed!

Quote by JosefTheGodless
This is a really childish (not to mention pointless) thread.

Looks like a HOAX to me.

"Palmer" and "Paul" know each other?

Palmer just happened to post on Paul's very first UG thread, 3 minutes after Paul posted it?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=882410
Coincidence? I don't think so.

*reported for possible multi*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Oct 30, 2008,