I have been away for a while, and things have changed. What I was hoping to do was download some Guitar Pro tabs into my Guitar Pro program. Is that still possible? I currently have a dozen or so songs that I downloaded a few years ago, that have been very useful to me. Now when I try, I keep going in circles and never get to download anything. I thought I was registered, but nothing worked, so I registered tonight. I also registered in 911Tabs. So far I'm useless. Any advice?
Go to a guitar pro tab.
Click download.
Double click the tab when it's done.
??????????
Learn the song.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Froboarder, I couldn't find a download tab to click. But now I think the song I selected was only available in Power Tab, not Guitar Pro.
Thanks for your help.
Make sure you are signed in.
Select the tab you want.
Scorll down the screen.
There should be a box that says 'click here to download..... tab'
Click it.
It should download.
You may need to update your version of guitar pro.

Also when you say that you have 'rejoined' that means you will be seen as a multi to the mods if you already have had a registered account on UG. PM one as soon as possible, otherwise, this account will be permabanned and your original account will also get a 30 day, 45 day or 60 day ban depending.

Welcome back to UG
My memory fails. I don't believe I actually set up an account before. I don't remember filling out a bio of any sort. Before registering last night I scanned the membership list for a gresco, and one didn't exist. I don't believe I would have used another user name. Do you think I still should PM a moderator? How do I do that?

BTW I installed Power Tab and was able to download the tab I wanted. My Guitar Pro is the latest version also. So, I'm good to go for now.

Thanks for all the advice.
UG is owned by the same people as 911tabs
Been away, am back
Quote by Logz
UG is owned by the same people as 911tabs

I never knew that! 911 tabs is my favorite for GP searches. I always go there first.
Quote by gresco
My memory fails. I don't believe I actually set up an account before. I don't remember filling out a bio of any sort. Before registering last night I scanned the membership list for a gresco, and one didn't exist. I don't believe I would have used another user name. Do you think I still should PM a moderator? How do I do that?

Well i reckon theres no need to PM anyone now, jimtaka will be back cause hes seen the thread.

Did you ever post in the forums before? Because if you did then you were registered. How long ago are you talking about. Is it possible that you still have the activation email?
Jimmy, I may have logged in, but I don't recall ever posting. And, I may be confusing this with another forum. This goes back two to three years ago, and I had a different email address then. I can't find any old email activations from UG Community. I do know that I downloaded some tabs as far back as April '06. I'm guessing I could do that without being a member(?)

Well, I'm a member now (so far) and I'll save my email activation.....forever.

Thanks, folks, for all the help.
You're good to go. I put a note on your account. Shouldn't cause you any problems if you had an account before.
Thanks, jimtaka. That's a relief! Very accommodatin' folks around here.