hey people i was wondering
ive been recording songs on my computer for a while and i want to start messing around with keyboard sounds

atm im using Amplitube 2 and Traction 2

i dont know anything about keyboards but im wondering can i just plug the stealth plug into the keyboard and record?

besides key board are there any other program on pc that can produce good sounds without me having to buy a keyboard?

sorry for being a noob
thanks
definately get a midi keyboard with a controller. Your key parts will sounds far more natural and with the controller u can add wah or filters by hand which goes 10 times faster then automation and sounds far more natural.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
I'm getting this in a week. It doesn't cost much and I think it's a good investment.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/KeyRig25.html

There is another one called the axiom I think and it has drum pads too. But it doesn't have a sound card.

No that's the wrong one

http://namm.harmony-central.com/WNAMM03/Content/MAudio/PR/Ozone.html

this is the one I'm getting
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Do amplitude and traction support VST instruments?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Ableton Live with MIDI keyboard.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by rabidguitarist
Do amplitude and traction support VST instruments?

yea they do should have said that before
Depends what sound you want, but I've got a couple of favourites that I use for everything.

NOVAkILL synths

Superwave P8

And have a look through here, most of them are free.

hitsquad VSTis

The best ones are the ones you have to pay for. If you're planning on aquiring some commercial ones aswell, I would recommend 'Edirol orchestral HQ', 'sytrus', 'halion', and perhaps some of the native instruments synths.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices