not entirely sure but you should check out billy hyde music i think they sell them
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
billy hyde sells them on the gold coast. im pretty sure all the billy hydes would stock them though..
i might have to do a melbourne outlet/victorian area search

there goes my next day
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Gold Coast , Southport have 2 Customs...

Lovely to play
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
I wonder if i could get it sent down from QLD??

worth looking into
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
It's the shittiest, most overpriced guitar I've ever played.

That's just my opinion though.

EDIT: The one I played was the Synyster Custom, I don't even want to know how bad this one is.
it was probbably just the guitar or you saying that because you think A7X blows, i've seen it all before.

I have a Standard and Custom and its perfect. keep in mind that ANY guitar can play like ass if its not set up right. hell, even a $5,000 les paul can.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Last edited by bjovi400 at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by bjovi400
it was probbably just the guitar or you saying that because you think A7X blows, i've seen it all before.

I have a Standard and Custom and its perfect. keep in mind that ANY guitar can play like ass if its not set up right. hell, even a $5,000 les paul can.

Yeah, either that or you're an A7X fanboy who won't admit the guitar he just dropped $1000 on is a total POS. Not to mention you bought the Standard AND the Custom. You've been duped big-time.
Quote by Horlicks
Yeah, either that or you're an A7X fanboy who won't admit the guitar he just dropped $1000 on is a total POS. Not to mention you bought the Standard AND the Custom. You've been duped big-time.

Um lets see, i have a Schecter C1 Elite, Ltd. edt. Squire Strat in Aztec gold, a beat to hell Synyster standard that is my main gigging axe and a Custom shop 1 of 100 guitar that just happens to be a sig, Im a fanboy? im not even really into A7X like some people. do i think they're a good band, yeah, im not on that dumb ass bandwagon like you, Syn's tone is too trebley and kind of annoying sometimes, so dont go calling me a fan boy like im stuck up a bands ass. Why dont you step off my nuts, and get off the 'wagon
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Quote by bjovi400
Um lets see, i have a Schecter C1 Elite, Ltd. edt. Squire Strat in Aztec gold, a beat to hell Synyster standard that is my main gigging axe and a Custom shop 1 of 100 guitar that just happens to be a sig, Im a fanboy? im not even really into A7X like some people. do i think they're a good band, yeah, im not on that dumb ass bandwagon like you, Syn's tone is too trebley and kind of annoying sometimes, so dont go calling me a fan boy like im stuck up a bands ass. Why dont you step off my nuts, and get off the 'wagon

The 'Anti-terrible guitars' bandwagon?
Just get a Hellraiser or a Blackjack...Synyster's is overpriced, not that great at all, and looks revolting (pinstripes? PINSTRIPES? Ugh.) - Why would you want 'SYN' as YOUR inlay, anyway? :/
ive got a standard, plays good but it can really be a bitch to tune. and terrible guitarist? eh i guess everyones got different opinions
Quote by Mazzakazza
Just get a Hellraiser or a Blackjack...Synyster's is overpriced, not that great at all, and looks revolting (pinstripes? PINSTRIPES? Ugh.) - Why would you want 'SYN' as YOUR inlay, anyway? :/

pinstripes lol
Gates blows and so does his guitar. They boned it with this sig. Loomis' signature on the other hand. YUM.
Gibson.
Buy a Hellraiser
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
I find it funny how TS can't even spell SCHECTER right.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
scheter in dutch means farter.
Just wanted to share that with you all

...and its exactly how i think about this guitar
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by Horlicks

I'm not an AX7 fanboy, but I do enjoy their music, and it actually is a decent guitar, I personally wouldn't buy it because I'm against buying sig guitars that scream I AM A SIGNATURE GUITAR.

Overall, my problems with this guitar are from a cosmetic standpoint. It has pickups that are good at metal, although since the guitar is designed to be a metal machine, I'd prefer if it had actives in it. The floyd is a floyd, and the neck is very fast. I like the cutaway on it too, very easy to reach up on the 24th fret.

The standards main differences are that the pickups are a little crappier and I think it has a licensed floyd instead of an OFL. If you were to buy this guitar, and didn't mind it had SYN written on the neck, I'd go for the custom.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
I'm not an AX7 fanboy, but I do enjoy their music, and it actually is a decent guitar, I personally wouldn't buy it because I'm against buying sig guitars that scream I AM A SIGNATURE GUITAR.

Overall, my problems with this guitar are from a cosmetic standpoint. It has pickups that are good at metal, although since the guitar is designed to be a metal machine, I'd prefer if it had actives in it. The floyd is a floyd, and the neck is very fast. I like the cutaway on it too, very easy to reach up on the 24th fret.

The standards main differences are that the pickups are a little crappier and I think it has a licensed floyd instead of an OFL. If you were to buy this guitar, and didn't mind it had SYN written on the neck, I'd go for the custom.

^

+1 have any of you people who say its crap even play it?