so i want to stay up all night tonight, yes i have school tmorow.

do you fellow UGers know any good online games that can be fun for a long time? or anything that could keep me occupied for 7 hours. dont say fap or guitar, cause thats just obvious

so let the randomness begin!!
Banquo?

X
invite a bunch of chicks over. thats what got me to pull an all nighter on a school night. no joke
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
Unless you have something planned, all nighters are a bad idea. You will only be able to stay up right until you need to go to school, and then you will pass out and sleep all day. Save an all nighter for when you actually wanna hang out with your buddies and raise some serious hell all night long.
Counter Strike

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
combat arms is a pretty decent, free, fps if you wanna check it out
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
the reason behind this is that i know if i go to sleep now i probably wont get up for school just like i havent got up for school in the past 3 days
Banquo?

X
Quote by Survivalism
Fapping is a horrible answer; fapping makes you tired.
Y'know I've heard this for years, people falling asleep right after sex.

But I dunno, I feel more awake afterwards. Am I the only one?

And RE: all-nighters. It will just leave you ****ed if you either aren't used to it or you don't have a proper plan ahead of you. Just sleep for now, and at some point in future try and get some friends to join you or get to an all-night LAN party (I speciy LAN parties because they're so low-energy you can't tire yourself out, unlike any respectable real party). Doing it with other people makes it much easier when you're not used to staying awake for long periods of time.

Speaking of which. My record is 56 hours. Anyone else?
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
listen to a lords of acid song those make me stay up for hours like "wet dream" or "abc's of kinky sex"
Quote by MrFlibble

Speaking of which. My record is 56 hours. Anyone else?

how the hell did you do that? my body would collapse after like 35 hours..
idk mines probaly close to 4-5 days.......cocaine binges....they destroy you though i use to dissappear for like 4 days come home and sleep for 20 hours stright.
Quote by roknoob1590
invite a bunch of chicks over. thats what got me to pull an all nighter on a school night. no joke

What did you do first, pillow fight or hair and make up?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
write a paper!!!

its kept me up (almost) all night.

now off i go to sleep for about 3.5 hours.

welcome to the world of higher education.

Quote by daytripper75
write a paper!!!

its kept me up (almost) all night.

now off i go to sleep for about 3.5 hours.

welcome to the world of higher education.

You are in the exact same boat as me. I just got done studying for 2 big ass tests in music and psych, and wrote a 5 page paper for my english class, and now it is off to bed for 2 hours b/c I have 8 am classes; welcome to college I guess.
Quote by MrFlibble
Y'know I've heard this for years, people falling asleep right after sex.

But I dunno, I feel more awake afterwards. Am I the only one?

I feel the same. Just can't get to sleep after a good old sex/fap sesh.
umm what you could do is stay on UG all night and keep updating us on your status. After the night is over we can assess the effects of insomnia on a human being!!

*shudders at mildley intelligent post*

*detonates smoke grenade*
*runs away in tears*
Quote by Survivalism
Fapping is a horrible answer; fapping makes you tired.

fapping doesn't make me tired, fapping makes me stay awake for hours
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Dude, I pulled an all-nighter last night, going on about 5 hours of sleep the night before< because I had two tests this moring about 20 minutes apart. I slept for about three hours after I was finshed for the day. And right now I'm pulling another all-nighter to write a paper that I have to turn in for film class tomorrow.

That's what I get for procrastinating.
If you don't have anything planned, go to sleep mate. If you can't, study, that'll at least be a little productive... Depriving yourself of sleep is rather stupid if you don't have a good reason.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Start a WoW account. That'll keep you occupied for 7 hours... but you'll never be able to stop playing!
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
1 plans :stay up late
2 play wow
3 get addicted
4 go to school tomorrow
5 win
6 profit
7 ???
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
1 plans: stay up late
2 play runescape
3 get addicted
4 go to school tomorrow
5 win
6 ???
7 profit

fixed for the poor ppl who cant afford wow
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>