Yeah, I think I'm dressing as Playswithsquirrels from that awesome episode of Boy Meets World for a costume party. I know everyone is sick of the costume threads, so this is a little different:

What's your favorite "eccentric" character from a tv series/movie that you think would be recognizably hilarious to dress up as?

Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by neojazzical
Dont forget the lollipop under the beard. Its essential.

definitely. complete with picture of my wife, the moose.

ehhh, it was either this or braveheart.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Also don't forget mi Manifesto. I think that's what his book was called. "Lose one friend. Lose all friends. Lose yourself." Deep sh!t, na mean?
"See, duckies are good, 'cause not only do they give you that non-threatening sense of security, but you can feed 'em crackers and you can ride 'em. See, duckies are the horsies of the ocean. No, I mean, they are."
You're*
I'm going as Ian Huntley. If that isn't eccentric enough, I'll drown some little girls.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by Mutant Corn
interesting...

I'd have to say the Stig. That'd be awesome.

Would that be white stig or black stig? depending on which you may have to secure yourself an aircraft carrier to drive off of.