Still didn't get a chance to hear it. But I know it's gotta be good. Buddy always puts out great stuff. I'm gonna try to get a copy of it.
How are his live performances now-a-days? I just bought tickets to see him a couple weeks from now without actually knowing what to expect.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood
How are his live performances now-a-days? I just bought tickets to see him a couple weeks from now without actually knowing what to expect.

In fairness: it's Buddy Guy, who cares what he's performing like?

That said, he put on a great show at Glastonbury,
Quote by srvflood

From what I've seen on youtube, he is fantastic. Though I haven't had a chance to see him in person, unfortunately. Hope you have a great time, and tell me all about it.
I sure will, I'll try and bring back pics.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood

Saw him a couple of months back in Liverpool, it was fantastic. He's so good with crowds it's amazing, me and my friends said afterwards that our faces were hurting from laughing so much. Couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole set. His voice is still powerful too, at one point during a song he stepped away from the microphone and came right up to the edge of the stage, and you could still hear him sing, even with the band playing. And his playing is still out of this world. We met his keyboard player Marty Sammon afterwards too, real nice guy.

New album is great too, I especially love Out In The Woods and Smell The Funk.
Quote by Moggan13
Can i please make sweet, sweet many love to you?