To cut a long story short, I fell out of a shopping trolley last night and scraped all my knuckles.
As you might expect, my knuckles are perfectly fine, but my broOtal picking thumb is all swollen and I can hardly move it.

Using my +3 Dressing Gown of Healing, I checked it earlier I can't see anything physically wrong with it apart from there being too much blood there, the bones are still in working order.

Is there any way to sort of coax the blood into fucking off somewhere else?
I'm getting a new guitar tomorrow and I get the feeling I won't be playing it much
Fap.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
I think you seriously need to talk to your parents about cutting the apron strings.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Retro Rocker
To cut a long story short, I fell out of a shopping trolley last night and scraped all my knuckles.
As you might expect, my knuckles are perfectly fine, but my broOtal picking thumb is all swollen and I can hardly move it.

Using my +3 Dressing Gown of Healing, I checked it earlier I can't see anything physically wrong with it apart from there being too much blood there, the bones are still in working order.

Is there any way to sort of coax the blood into fucking off somewhere else?
I'm getting a new guitar tomorrow and I get the feeling I won't be playing it much

Squeeze some of the anti-coagulant off a stingray's barb. That'll stop the blood from clotting at least...

EDIT:
Quote by eetmesheet
Suicide. It's the only viable option.

Forget what I said. This man holds the answer.
Put it on ice for now until like 30 minutes before you get your guitar. It won't be as if nothing ever happened but it'll still be better than if you let it be.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
In the future, I suggest you avoid shopping trolleys. Where I come from, some kids died going down the steepest street in one.
Quote by Retro Rocker
As you might expect, my knuckles are perfectly fine

That doesn't make sense.

Quote by DirtyMakik
Put it on ice for now until like 30 minutes before you get your guitar. It won't be as if nothing ever happened but it'll still be better than if you let it be.

This does.
"Dressing Gown of Healing".

I think you hurt your head as well.
XIAOXI
Quote by metalderek
That doesn't make sense.

Just irony. The place I landed on hardest wasn't damaged at all, yet my thumb (which I don't recall being in the way) was.

Quote by pawnshopguitars
You fell out of a shopping trolley? What were you doing in the trolley in the first place?!?

Catching a lift home.
"DUDE LOL, LETS BE CKY FROM THE TELE!!! I WANT TO BE BAM MARGERA ZOMFG!" ok?
probably got infected
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by RobertiusB
In the future, I suggest you avoid shopping trolleys. Where I come from, some kids died going down the steepest street in one.

thats kind of an awesome way to die, but it kind of sucks that you die
the ice suggestion is the way to go
but i for one can understnad what you were doing in a trolley
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Quote by FuZzY(aus)
the ice suggestion is the way to go
but i for one can understnad what you were doing in a trolley

It wasn't a planned thing, it was just a fairly normal night out.
On the way home one of my mates thought it'd be funny to steal a trolley.
Don't know why, I'll take a shot in the dark and say it was the alcohol speaking.
Sorry dude, the fact that you used the word bro0tal means your ****ed for life.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.