I've looked, but haven't found any threads for King's X. They're one of my all-time favorite bands. Their first 6 or 7 albums are all pretty solid. Especially Gretchen goes to Nebraska, Dogman, and the self-titled one. I've been disappointed in their last few cd's. However, Ogre Tones had its moments. I've gotten to see them live at least 10 times and they're always awesome. (man, I wish I could sing like Doug!)
One of the highlights of my music career, (so far anyway), was getting to open for them.

So anyway, anybody else a fan? Just wondering.
Hell yeah love this band, Dogman is one of my favorite records, Pretend being my favorite song.
What did you think of XV?
You got to open for them you bastard
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group
I thought XV was a step back compared to Ogre Tones. A friend of mine, who owns a recording studio, got to go to a recording workshop they were doing for XV. When he came back, he told me that he thought this album was going to be a lot like their older stuff. Apparently not. I listened to it a lot the first week it came out, trying to like it. But nothing really stuck with me. I'll still go see them whenever they come around though.

The band I was playing in at the time, got to open for them on the Tapehead tour. They're really nice guys. Easy to talk to and truly seem to enjoy meeting their fans.
Yeah i quite liked ogre tones, was that the record with Ty's song "Honesty" ?
I thought XV was pretty disappointing.
They never come over to ireland lol I would have loved to have saw them when they were supporting Extreme,what a show that would've been.

Yeah I've only heard nice things about them as people,always wiling to be in photographs,sign autographs and all the rest
Quote by Mike!
This man IS the truth.

Quote by aznmetalhead93
Walk out naked with a sock around your dick. He'll be so surprised he won't shoot you. Then rape him. Hard. With melted butter as lube.

Join the Xbox Live group