I'm placing an expensive order there (haven't yet), I couldn't find any reviews on ciao or other sites, has anyone had any experience with them? Good/ bad?
Oh, so you have used Imuso?

I was going to use GAK, but I'm worried the TT Combo may not be in stock, and I've heard how they treat their customers and don't like it.

Imuse also say it is in stock so I can order from them. In this case it is actually the same price for what I am ordering.
I am concerned about ordering from GAK, from what everyone else has told me the ME-50 does not come with an AC adaptor, and it doesn't say so on their site. Also (i might be being paranoid here) but lots of TT combos were stolen recentyl, so I think it may not be in stock. I have heard GAK are very bad for not delivering things which aren't in stock ,and not telling you whether or not they are in stock, and people never recieveing their products for birthdays.
As it is my birthday in 1 week I would like it to arrive on time!
merchant city music is the best place ive ever bought from. my bass came in mint condition superfast, and completely set up, perfect intonation
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I always make a point of phoning whatever store I'm using to make the order as you can explicitly ask if its in stock ready for dispatch. Im an impatient bugger by nature and if its not there ready to be packaged for next day delivery(48hrs tops) il pass on the sale and go elsewhere that is.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
you just need to phone GAK's actual store to see if things are in stock btw

but all the sites you've listed from are fine
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I've seen Tiny Terror Combos literally piled on top of eachother in GAK's shop. The thing to remember though is that the online store is a sister company with its own stock, although they're both supplied from the same warehouse. It's very confusing and even the staff admit it.
Stay away from GAK, i've ordered a few things from them that i had to cancel because it wasn't in stock, and would take months to arrive. From my experience, Thomann are the best around (for Europe) although i do realise they charge quite a lot for amps for the some reason. If not them other good shops are dolphin music, soundslive and richtone.uk
DV247 are ok, not as fast to dispatch as the others i mentioned...
To be perfectly honest, I'd be happy to order from any of these shops:

DV247
Merchant City Music
Imuso
GAK
Imuso
Andertons
Who ever took over sound control (Reverb or something?)

As long as you ring up and confirm its in stock, I'd be happy to take a chance on any of them, personally i'd let it come down to the price

EDIT: These aren't the only shops i'd buy from, just the immediate ones that came to mind =]
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
+1 for Merchant City Music, it's a great wee shop in Glasgow, and the staff have always been really nice and helpful. Bought my S520EX from there, got a good deal on it, plus a gig bag.

Edit: They also do online price matching, so if you ask you can probably save money on the TT combo since it's £20 cheaper on GAK.
Ibanez S520EX with Seymour Duncan Blackouts
ESP EC401FM with EMG81/60
VHT Deliverance 60
Laney VH100R
Marshall JCM900 1960B
Maxon OD808
Last edited by Persata at Oct 30, 2008,