Page 1 of 4
4 years in jail for twatting a bird? You can get less than that for GBH.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I laughed and said WTF when I saw the title, but when I read the article I was just like that is terrible...why the hell would you do that...it's even blind for god's sake!
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
I laughed and said WTF when I saw the title, but when I read the article I was just like that is terrible...why the hell would you do that...it's even blind for god's sake!

They do it for the lulz *yellow van explosion*
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by SteveBeginner
That's wrong, **** em, hang the bitches.

Lynchin' time?
*Readies noose*
Member of the Laney Cult
It's kind of weird. Like any teenage boy, I laughed at first... but I reckon they deserve the 4 years.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

That bird has the coolest name!
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by JackalUK
Face it, it's the only bird he's ever gonna get to bang...

You kill me!

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

I never realized they lived for so long. Yummy. And yeah, imprison the bitches.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
It's disgusting. Why would anyone even do that? They deserve the prison sentence just for being so stupid.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i hope they get life. How dare them bash a helpless animal in my own country. bastards.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
The sentence should be ALOT harsher, im from Adelaide and we only have like 2 Flamingos left =[ And i doubt we're gunna get anymore...
Quote by Birdy266
The sentence should be ALOT harsher, im from Adelaide and we only have like 2 Flamingos left =[ And i doubt we're gunna get anymore...

Didn't a guy die on the Zoo's fence lastyear?
it's not really worth my comment... bastards.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by SteveBeginner

yeah, the amount of memorials there was amzing..i live in Adelaide and that flamingo was awesome....
well the flamingo obviously didnt see it coming haha sorry i had to. its shocking that they should string the bastards up
Wanna know what gear i have? check my profile
Black Beauty Owners Group
Muddy Waters invented electricity

Paul Kossoff = Genius
Quote by Birdy266

Yeah, and those 2 are possibly the oldest in existence.
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by SteveBeginner

I got no clue =\ haven't heard anything about that
Quote by Birdy266
I got no clue =\ haven't heard anything about that

Yeah, some guy broke in to get some icecream, and one the way back over the fence he slipped and a bar went into his groin and cut an artery or something.
Member of the Laney Cult
How can you beat a defencless animal, these creeps deserve to be blindfolded and have 78 year old beat the crap out of them

and me.

and the 78 year olds get napalm
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
I think 4 years imprisonment is quite just for the seriousness of the crime. Any more, and I'd be questioning the continuity of the courts in Australia.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Millions of cows get killed each year, and they get 4 years for hitting a fucking flamingo?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Millions of cows get killed each year, and they get 4 years for hitting a fucking flamingo?

But there's a difference between food animals and a poor defenceless flamingo. Especially a blind one.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Well, the cows are killed in a "humane" way.

How the **** is it humane to kill a creature?
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
But there's a difference between food animals and a poor defenceless flamingo. Especially a blind one.

What difference?

There is no difference. Cows are fucking defenceless.

I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but the animal rights system has no consistency at all. You either pick one side or the other, you can't have both.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
What difference?

There is no difference. Cows are fucking defenceless.

I'm not a vegetarian or anything, but the animal rights system has no consistency at all. You either pick one side or the other, you can't have both.

Cows are born to die. Flamingoes are pretty.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I really shouldn't laugh at that...but...
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

...You're sick.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by JaykeSucks
I really shouldn't laugh at that...but...

I'm laughing.....

Quote by rabidguitarist
...You're sick.

Why???
People who do this shit make me sick. Attacking a defenceless animal like that.

As far as I'm concerned, they should get 7 or 8 years jail. Call me an ass if you want, but I just don't give a shit.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
People who do this shit make me sick. Attacking a defenceless animal like that.

As far as I'm concerned, they should get 7 or 8 years jail. Call me an ass if you want, but I just don't give a shit.

Nope, I agree.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Why???

You honestly don't see what's sick and disgusting about this?

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

This is worse than the time you said you wanted a gun.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 4