I swear Obama could yell "Where all the white women at?" in his next speech and still be applauded.

Take it to the election thread plzzzzzzzzz.

EDIT: Since this hasn't been closed yet and people are complaining about the lack of a direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtREqAmLsoA There you go.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Oct 30, 2008,
you could have given us a direct link instead of a treasure hunt
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I think the best video I've seen with Obama is his interview with Jon Stewart last night. He's got a good sense of humor.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I so want him to win. Alaska and Canada need to be ready for the immigrants if McCain wins!

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Funny how this doesn't link to the actual video, but only to a page where one of his scam vids is, along with the Obama one.

Strange how this guy hasn't been banned yet.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Wigert
Funny how this doesn't link to the actual video, but only to a page where one of his scam vids is, along with the Obama one.

Strange how this guy hasn't been banned yet.

I have reported this guy over 5 times. I've had enough of it, it's always spam
I can't stand all that mushy hope and change crap. The video looked more like a soap than a political address.

Still, Obama kicks ass.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
*reported*

There's a HUGE politics thread already, so please put this link In here, please.

And put a link to youtube, NOT to your site, or you will be reported again for advertising. If you feel the need to link to your site, please ask a mod first.