Not that you guys really care, but just wanted to talk about it.

Me and my mate jake played a cover of Puppets, me singing and rhythm and jake playing lead, with a backing track as no drummers or bassist's were obtainable.

I started off with a joke and said "who likes abba? The crowd cheered and then I said that's nice, because we're playing metallica!" and then the song kicked in. As soon as I played the Opening E, I realized that my Metal Muff was raping the shit out of the amp I was using and had to keep on playing with constant clipping. The entire first row's head's blew back when I started singing. The entire time our sound tech was being a dickhead and we couldn't hear the backing track at all, along with our guitar's randomly getting muted. But other than that it went pretty well, and has definately amped me up for more gigs and playing guitar.

Thanks for listening!
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Sound tech guys are always dickheads, you'll have to get used to it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You like ABBA? *Cheers!* Nice 'cause we're playing Metallica *E!* ... *D-C#-C*

Epic
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Good work. First gigs can go either way. I think yours seemed to go in the middle. Soundguys are also sometimes really bad, but you get that.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
You played Puppets for your first gig? That's badass! I played "Proud Mary" by Creedence with my guitar teacher
Quote by rabidguitarist

Truth.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Haha thanks for the replies dudes.

I also made some little girls leave I scared the shit out of them.

"OMG LETS LEAVE"

I lol'd on stage
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by rabidguitarist

i actually had a nice one 2 days ago. he didn't have a great ear for tone (dialed in waay to much bass and presence) but he wasn't a dick at all.
You sound like you did pretty well for your first gig. Your banter was funny. You should get a drummer and bassist though.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by DirtyMakik
You like ABBA? *Cheers!* Nice 'cause we're playing Metallica *E!* ... *D-C#-C*

Epic

Nice post. Writing out the chromatic power chord intro made me lol.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by rabidguitarist

Not always true.
Quote by Thepoison92
Not always true.

...Always...D/ckheads. Except if it's me.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by rabidguitarist

Our college soundman walked off during the first song because someone touched the amp as it was not making any sound. We were left with a very inexperience soundman for the rest of the set. But fortunately he did a good job.
Quote by rabidguitarist

not true tho in most of cases they are yeha...

nice avatar
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by DirtyMakik
...Always...D/ckheads. Except if it's me.

Nah, It's what my uncle does so, not always and no, I'm not being biased, I don't particularly like him.
Quote by Thepoison92
I don't particularly like him.

Would you go as far as to say he was a dickhead?
PuTTing it StRAIGHt In YOUr MoUTH
Good work, sounds like it could have been better but also could have been a whole lot worse. I find that the metal muff takes a fair bit of tweaking of both the amp and the pedal itself, i have one myself and had a hard time getting a good tone for a while but managed to tame it, also, make sure that the top boost dosen't boost it too much, i done a few gigs with one and every time i hit the boost on a solo it was really loud and pretty trebly, it sounded pretty good though and got people going, but it was a bit of a nightmare for me because i was never sure how much it would boost it and it must have been a nightmare for the sound tech as well.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
This was my first gig.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.