Any feedback/criticism would be appreciated!
We're a rock 'n' roll band from wales...influences: The Beatles, Oasis, Stones, Libertines, Monkeys, green Day, The Who, kinks etc.

Give us a listen!

www.myspace.com/intrinsics
Agreed, the guy who mixed all this stuff is fkn ace. Did you guys do it yourself, or was it at a studio?

First song content is great though. Nice mixups with the timings; i commend your rhythm section (your drummer especially...it is a real drummer right?).

That's a nice range of guitar sounds too, what kind of gear do you guys have?
I really like your songs. I live near Denbigh so quite close to where you guys are. I'm at uni in Cardiff right now so you planning any gigs in the holiays?
Down from the Glen came the Marching Men
With their sheilds and their swords
To fight the fight they believed to be right
Overthrow the overlords...
Quote by goony
Agreed, the guy who mixed all this stuff is fkn ace. Did you guys do it yourself, or was it at a studio?

First song content is great though. Nice mixups with the timings; i commend your rhythm section (your drummer especially...it is a real drummer right?).

That's a nice range of guitar sounds too, what kind of gear do you guys have?

At a studio, Russ Hayes is the guy who mixed it....he is very good, surprised us all!
It is a real drummer indeed!
And we used a fender tele and my own custom made guitar through a laney TT100-212 and a marshall JCM Stack!
Quote by Gazwj
I really like your songs. I live near Denbigh so quite close to where you guys are. I'm at uni in Cardiff right now so you planning any gigs in the holiays?

Cheers man, ye we are planning several dates in the holidays, I fink u added us didnt ya so I'll keep u informed on them wen we confirm!
Ah cool man ye I did add ya cheers!
Down from the Glen came the Marching Men
With their sheilds and their swords
To fight the fight they believed to be right
Overthrow the overlords...
Guitar lick in the beginning of This Is History sounded very Angus Young-ish.
I love it!!! Way to go!
I missed rock n' roll, and I live in a city where the scene is mostly hardcore. Thanks for giving me hope for music!
release a album online, instead of waiting for some crap record company,
your music rules
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard