I've realised it's coming up to 1 year since any material from Harpsichoid, and I've abandoned 2 whole albums since then.

Because I'm currently trying to find a new record label (tritech has been fun, but I want better distribution now. I've had interest from one, but these things take time.), I'm holding back with the album I've been working on, but you can hear some songs from it on my myspace.

Anyway, these are some of the best tracks from all the stuff I've written since November. I've re-mixed and remastered it all.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBBBJV2R

Tracklisting:

1. triple crisis
2. run and hide
3. I really hate power outs [with today is mine]
4. to sleep a chance to dream
5. gears of nanobots
6. fragile hearts
7. change
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I'm aiming higher than Hitler, Caesar and Darth Sidious all put together.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Thanks.

Anyway, bad news- I'm unsigned again.

Tritech records has been dumped, because there wasn't enough money or enough motivation from the (other) bands to keep it going. If anyone knows of any labels that might have an interest, could you please tell me.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Nevermind, I didn't read closely. Checking it out now.

EDIT: I really like it, hopefully you want have any problems with finding another label.
Last edited by DrPants PhD at Nov 2, 2008,
Tritech Records has closed down, so now I definitely have to find a new label.

Luckily, I've had interest from two- an Indie label and a Major one aswell.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW