I'm looking for a bass amp around 50 to 65 watts. Don't really have a budget so don't worry about the price and it doesn't need a distorted channel either as i have a pedal.

Anyone got any reccomendations?
i use ashdowns, but i tend to use more towards the 150/200w end of the scale...
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by fetfet
Markbass Micromark.

50 watts, 9lbs, awesome tone.

admittedly he did say that he doesnt have a budget, but dont you think paying £400 for a practice amp is a little exessive?

I say try this: Ashdown Perfect Ten

Or this if you are in america: Acoustic AB50

Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
I'ma be the guy who has to say it, go try out things for yourself in a store.

We can only give you our own personal preferences, and maybe some opinions about combo's. They'll probably be biased though since it's logical to stick to what we like in our set-up, once we find a pleasing tone that tickles our fancy that is.

I'm sure we can help you more if you tell us what kind of tone you would like, if weights an issue, etc. If you don't tell us, you could be paying $850 for a Markbass MiniMark 2x6 combo that is light when you don't have a bad back and you could pay less for something just as great tonally! Of course it'll have the extra weight, but that's why it's good if you tell us the factors that will affect you most with buying a combo..
Epi Gothic Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass w/new pups
Ibanez RG7321
Washburn Acoustic Guitar
SWR LA 12

POD X3 Live $300/500.
Last edited by AfroMan Skeeter at Oct 30, 2008,
Roland Bass Cube 60w. Ashdown will break, Mark Bass too expensive.
You can't comment on gear until you have tried it!
Quote by Captain Insano
Ashdowns are very reliable. ^

For practice I would look at some orange amps. Best practice amps ever.

No and no.

Do some research, yah?
You can't comment on gear until you have tried it!
Quote by Stan_da_man
No and no.

Do some research, yah?

Do you have any evidence that Ashdown's break? 'Cause mine hasn't and neither have the 10 year old ABM300's that the studio I practice at have.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
Those ashdown practise amps are crap ie the perfect ten\fifteen. look into laney and hartke. I say.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Hartke and Peavey make the best practice amps, IMO...though admittedly I'm a bit biased.

If you can afford them, the Roland Cube series amps are awesome...but they're a bit pricey for the wattage they give you.
Nope, no sig here.
fender rumble 60?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
I have the fender rumble 100\115 and its not great i would still recommend any thing apart from fender rumble and ashdown practise amp.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle
I have the fender rumble 100\115 and its not great i would still recommend any thing apart from fender rumble and ashdown practise amp.

damn u ¬_¬ i have a rumble 60
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>