ESP LTD EC-401FM STB
Ibanez AR307
Bugera Infinium 333XL
London City Bulldog
Line 6 Pod HD 300
Digitech Digiverb
Wishlist:
Pedalboard
What was he planning to do when he got to the ledge? It's a body board for christ's sake. Not a skateboard.

Oh, and I thought this was gonna be about a person with a leak growing off their face...
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I was expecting a face growing from the ground, I am extremely dissapointed.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Hereiwas
What was he planning to do when he got to the ledge? It's a body board for christ's sake. Not a skateboard.

Oh, and I thought this was gonna be about a person with a leak growing off their face...

then what would you do with a skateboard there ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

i hope that kid is pretty beat up... thats the only way he'll really learn...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by noxiosimitator
then what would you do with a skateboard there ?

I would drop into a bowl. I was saying you cant drop in like on a skateboard.

Anyone for waffles?
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Think a shark ate him?
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I was expecting someone walking down somewhere midin their own, when all of a sudden some asshole runs up behind him and does a bulldog like move.
Watched it when it goes in slow motion?
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.