I was watching '3000 miles' last night (about the Gumball rally), and it made me want to do something similar. Now, I have no clue what I could do, but I have some bullet points below...

• Not using cars, as we can't drive
  • Possibly using the London Underground as we have easy access to it
  • Filming it
  • Me and 2 or 3 other friends

Any ideas of what we could do?
Drunken 3 way then feel really awkward for the entirety of the journey. Then get into lots of silly hijinks and crazeh situations.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
I was watching '3000 miles' last night (about the Gumball rally), and it made me want to do something similar. Now, I have no clue what I could do, but I have some bullet points below...

• Possibly using the London Underground as we have easy access to it
  • Filming it
  • Me and 2 or 3 other friends

Any ideas of what we could do?

Eeer... walk?
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Last edited by Milkywaykid1 at Oct 30, 2008,
I was in my room once and I turned on the TV. I saw 3 kids walking on a railroad track, and I thought to myself "They're on a journey, and so am I. I should get going." So I went downstairs and my mom adjusted the time and date for me. She told me that Oak is waiting for me.

You should do a 32-bit journey like me.
the first part reminded me of that proclaimers song.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I wouldnt take a camera into the london underground, It might be mistaken as, well.... anything really.
Quote by metaldud536
I was in my room once and I turned on the TV. I saw 3 kids walking on a railroad track, and I thought to myself "They're on a journey, and so am I. I should get going." So I went downstairs and my mom adjusted the time and date for me. She told me that Oak is waiting for me.

You should do a 32-bit journey like me.

lol.

you should walk around late at night with a video camera and try to get mugged, but then if you do they'd probably take the camera too, and getting mugged isn't fun...so i guess you can just forget what i just said
Quote by atthedrive-thru
lol.

you should walk around late at night with a video camera and try to get mugged, but then if you do they'd probably take the camera too, and getting mugged isn't fun...so i guess you can just forget what i just said

Do a dramatic guitar solo in the middle of London and film it, then do another one walking accross the tube station and then film a montage of a day's crazy antics with you and your chums ... or just start taking drugs.
Quote by aaciseric
Do a dramatic guitar solo in the middle of London and film it, then do another one walking accross the tube station and then film a montage of a day's crazy antics with you and your chums ... or just start taking drugs.

1.) Take drugs
2.) Buy dog
3.) Buy condom
4.)??????
5.) PROFIT!!

first time doing it
Last edited by Milkywaykid1 at Oct 30, 2008,
i suppose you could try traveling so far possible without any money with some friends...
But then you might walk a forest road late at night and a guy jumps up with an axe and kills you all.....

No serious, if its just for the ''adventure'' it self i suggest you take little money and some friends and just travel, BUT: don't make a plan dont say oke guys thts where were going. Just go and travel see where the hell you end up and unless its a grave yard it will be fun.
Quote by Milkywaykid1
1.) Take drugs
2.) Buy dog
3.) Buy condom
4.)??????
5.) PROFIT!!

first time doing it

you sick ***********
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
you sick ***********

Sick? i dont know what you mean!

1.) everyone likes SOME drugs
2.) Mans best friend - whats so sick about that?
3.) At least hes doing it safely!
Quote by Milkywaykid1
Sick? i dont know what you mean!

1.) everyone likes SOME drugs
2.) Mans best friend - whats so sick about that?
3.) At least hes doing it safely!

I see I have 11 replies, and come to find THIS?!