Hey guys, I lost 3 of the tiny peices in my ZR Trem that hold the string to the saddle, and I'm pretty sure I can order them off of IbanezRules.com, but I want to make sure what the name of them are. The nearest Ibanez dealer near me had no idea, but on Ibanez Rules I've narrowed it down to either the Saddle shim, or the String Lock Blocks. Here's my MS Paint rendition to show you what part it is.

If anybody knows or can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
if you're unsure, email that pic to Rich from ibanezrules.

you have to email him anyway don't you? you might as well get help from the expert.

ORDERING - You won't find any slick online shopping carts on this site. I would never buy a guitar by adding it to a shopping cart, I'd have questions to ask before I spent my money, why wouldn't you? Even if you don't have any questions people still want to correspond with the person they're going to spend their hard earned money with. The internet doesn't have to be an impersonal experience and every order receives my personal attention. It has to, this is a one man operation ;o}

If you want to order something just drop me an email, there's a link at the top of every page. You can order by calling but I track all guitar [not parts] orders in my inbox so I can provide tracking numbers etc. and all of my pertinent information is contained in signature files I can just click and add to an email. If ordering by phone make sure to also send an email with your order and shipping information just to back up what I've written down during the call. Phone numbers and office hours are on the Contact page.

yep you do.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Right, I'll do that now, thanks.
I'm on a horrible quality school computer atm, can you help me out with PM'ing me the e-mail?
Not sure what party you're asking about;

This would be a "SADDLE UNIT" part number 2ZR2-2K

The little black piece of plastic that goes in the saddle unit is a "STRING HOLDER BLOCK" part number 2ZR2-3

Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
Last edited by aradroxar at Oct 30, 2008,