okay ive had braces for a yera and a half ish

my orthadontist only just realised i still have a baby tooth and my dentist is gonna remove it tomorrow

my question is... wtf is this going to do to affect my orthadontist treatment, i was only suposed to have braces for a year, im worried this tooth coming out will delay if by ages.
Quote by metallucas
my orthadontist only just realised i still have a baby tooth and my dentist is gonna remove it tomorrow

Ask her then ffs!
it should speed things up if anything. that extra room will encourage your teeth to move in i think.

if it makes you feel any better, i just had 6 teeth removed last thursday.. 3 wisdom, 1 supernumerary, 1 baby tooth that never fell out and 1 eye tooth.

thank ****ing god for general anesthesia
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
it should speed things up if anything. that extra room will encourage your teeth to move in i think.

if it makes you feel any better, i just had 6 teeth removed last thursday.. 3 wisdom, 1 supernumerary, 1 baby tooth that never fell out and 1 eye tooth.

thank ****ing god for general anesthesia

im not surprised he removed it if it was in your eye
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
yeah well my orthadontist is basically terrible i have an appointment every 3 months

and im just asking cos i dont want to have to wait for another teeth to grow or to close a gap
as it was supposed to come off 6 months ago
I never wore bracers and never spent more then ten minutes at a check up...

BOW FOR MY TEETH
I was actually supposed to get my braces taken off today, but damnit all! I got sick. I'm sitting here covered in a blanket drinking some kinda campbell's soup at hand.... now I have to wait another week.