Page 1 of 2
What are you guys doing on H'ween?
I was going to go trick-or-treating but I couldn't find anyone to go with, so my friend decided to have a party. Now he's hoed out on me and cancelled the party the day before T_T.
Shrooms + trick or treating
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
a romantic evening with my girlfriend

i'm serious, no creepy stuff for me aparently
pot+trick or treating+drinks+guitaring(im going as a hocky mask wearing guitarist lol)=fun
I will most likely be drinking tonight with my friends, some beers and cheap rum.
Tomorrow, I'll be going to listen to some bands (metallica, death and megadeth tributes, among others) and drink more beers, with all the friends I manage to wake up.
In order:

1) Go out and meet mates
2) Get stoned (Shouldnt, but I can)
3) Go and see Cinders Fall and From Almost The End play live
4) Come Home
5) Probably watch a Saw film or something
6) Go to sleep
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
Going to Fells Point in Baltimore, all the bars are going to be packed to the brim so I'm going to line my pockets with shot bottles and save myself $7 per Bud Light.
Cool guys
It turns out I'm going to get stoned and go trick-or-treating.
All I need is a costume...
Maybe I'll throw on sunglasses and call myself a stoner
Probably get stoned with my girl and either watch The Omen or It again, should be good.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by _DeX_
Shrooms + trick or treating

i like your thinking:]
close to what im doing.
shrooms, go to my friends halloween party and party hop from there.
until i get wasted enough to say **** it and go home:]

ill never falter.ill stand my ground.

yes, i am a girl.
I have to work until 9:00, then I'll be with this girl.

I'll get some.

OH YEAH!
We had testing today for school, so tomorrow, I have no school.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
To you shroomers:
I'm going to assume it would suck being on shrooms, wouldn't trick or treating on those really freak you out, especially with all the little kids in scary costumes running around? oh well.
2 different parties, overlapping. It's gonna be awesome.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Uni party friday night.

Playing a set of KISS songs with mah band (We're dressed as KISS for Halloween) + A surprise: Slash's rendition of The Godfather Theme.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
nothing I think this has been the worst half term ever.. i havent been out at all.. but i've got a party on saturday.. but just shit loads of homework. geez!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
nothing I think this has been the worst half term ever.. i havent been out at all.. but i've got a party on saturday.. but just shit loads of homework. geez!

Drop out!
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Well, seeing as I don't have a social life but love dressing up, I'm going to get dressed up then scare the crap out of stupid children who try to get free candy from me. Fat, freeloading little fucks. If I see so much as one egg or can of silly string, they will regret coming within a mile of me.

I might take my dog over to the woods (he's a massive black labrador) whilst dressed up and scare any schoolkids having their silly parties there as well. I'll be some sort of evil sorceress, or perhaps the ghost of a witch killed by Matthew Hopkins, and Ted can be a Black Shuck. After all, I live on the Essex coastline. Perfect place for Black Shucks. We'll go and frighten people for laughs - but not poor old sods in their houses, just pathetic children who think it's funny to threaten other people.

I don't like kids much ¬.¬, especially "kids" who are far too old to be going around frightening old people for candy. It's pathetic.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
Well, seeing as I don't have a social life but love dressing up, I'm going to get dressed up then scare the crap out of stupid children who try to get free candy from me. Fat, freeloading little fucks. If I see so much as one egg or can of silly string, they will regret coming within a mile of me.

I might take my dog over to the woods (he's a massive black labrador) whilst dressed up and scare any schoolkids having their silly parties there as well. I'll be some sort of evil sorceress, or perhaps the ghost of a witch killed by Matthew Hopkins, and Ted can be a Black Shuck. After all, I live on the Essex coastline. Perfect place for Black Shucks. We'll go and frighten people for laughs - but not poor old sods in their houses, just pathetic children who think it's funny to threaten other people.

I don't like kids much ¬.¬, especially "kids" who are far too old to be going around frightening old people for candy. It's pathetic.

...was Halloween never 'playful' in essex then?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Going to a party. My mates are going as Batman and The Joker, so I thought I'd go as Two-Face.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by esther_mouse

You sound like a bitter old douche.
Quote by Retro Rocker

My outfit

Going out to see a mate's band and get shitfaced.

All the guys come to the party thinking they're going to look hot.

(reference?)
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Out with friends doing shit like every year.
Trick or trick i guess
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by monkeysintheday
All the guys come to the party thinking they're going to look hot.

(reference?)

What
nothing
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Going to get shitfaced.

There's a big party happening, but the girl is scared of me, because every time we've hung out, I've been scarily drunk, and one time I climbed out of her room window and threatened to jump off the 7th floor.

So yeah, not invited to that. Going to Liverpool with the remnants of my friends who aren't at university.

Going as a gay pirate, again.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Party, trick or treating, teepee'n, and whatever else my friends have planned. Its gonna be fun.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by lordofthefood1
nothing

Dammit.
It wasn't a quote from the movie was it?
'cos it's pretty much my favourite film
Quote by Callicut
You sound like a bitter old douche.

I'm 20. You're what, 10? So I guess I am old to someone like you. You sound like a retarded little bitch though, so go eat your Halloween sweets and get tooth rot already.

Quote by meh!

Well there's like parties and stuff which is fine, because it's just people getting dressed up and having fun, and some kids go trick or treating with their parents which is pretty much harmless, but then older kids (and chavs) go around, not even dressed up sometimes, and just scare the crap out of people, especially elderly people, which imo is totally unacceptable. And it seems to be especially bad around here for some reason.

I just don't see how threatening people for the sake of a few manky old sweets, or just because it's apparently "fun" to damage other people's property, makes sense in any way at all. And people who do it piss me off.

I mean by all means people should have a laugh or whatever, but NOT at another person's expense...literally, sometimes. Someone round here got fireworks through their letterbox a couple of years ago, I mean wtf? What possible reason is there to do that, especially to someone they didn't even know?

So if people come round here acting like a bunch of wankers, I don't put up with it, lol.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
All of my mates apart from three are going on holiday. Out of that three one's helping at a youth club, one doesn't beleive halloween should be celebrated and one's not allowed out.
I'z sad. I wanted to go trick or treating.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by esther_mouse
Well there's like parties and stuff which is fine, because it's just people getting dressed up and having fun, and some kids go trick or treating with their parents which is pretty much harmless, but then older kids (and chavs) go around, not even dressed up sometimes, and just scare the crap out of people, especially elderly people, which imo is totally unacceptable. And it seems to be especially bad around here for some reason.

I just don't see how threatening people for the sake of a few manky old sweets, or just because it's apparently "fun" to damage other people's property, makes sense in any way at all. And people who do it piss me off.

I mean by all means people should have a laugh or whatever, but NOT at another person's expense...literally, sometimes. Someone round here got fireworks through their letterbox a couple of years ago, I mean wtf? What possible reason is there to do that, especially to someone they didn't even know?

So if people come round here acting like a bunch of wankers, I don't put up with it, lol.

I agree. I'd do the same as you if I didn't have places to be.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by meh!

Nothing is playful in Essex, give a toddler a bad look and you'll lose an eye

Growing up in Essex has ruined me....
i'm going to my friend's party, but he won't let me bring this girl because he just refinished his basement and he doesn't want any cum stains on his new couch.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Party saturday, WEED!!!, and go get drunk tommorrow with WEED!!!
Page 1 of 2