Or in regular seven string tuning?

Cause at the moment all my music is in drop C and need to get some standard tuned music (theory-wise and such).

So any suggestions?
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Quote by St.Loony
Metallica?

Yeah man! But the thing is I am also trying to find music for my band situation. And my bassist is picky as hell.
Quote by neopowell
Iron Maiden, there solos would be able to help with your theory

EDIT: also look at classical songs aranged for guitar, that shold help also. eg: canon rock
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Last edited by Rob Rock at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by Draconey
Yeah man! But the thing is I am also trying to find music for my band situation. And my bassist is picky as hell.

well if your in a band.. make your own stuff up like we did... =] it will sound alot better than the covers because.. even if you all had the same instruments same amps or w/e.. it will still sound different..

and/or because your bassist is "picky", tell him a to pick a song or two.. if you don't like his/her songs.. find a new bass player lol ^^
:::Gear:::

Ibanez JS100
Marshall MGDFX Halfstack
Roland Cube 30
Line6 X3 Live
Aria Acoustic (idk what make)
Quote by smlyriz
well if your in a band.. make your own stuff up like we did... =] it will sound alot better than the covers because.. even if you all had the same instruments same amps or w/e.. it will still sound different..

and/or because your bassist is "picky", tell him a to pick a song or two.. if you don't like his/her songs.. find a new bass player lol ^^

Yeah! I think I got one in mind.
Thanks guys
Quote by neopowell