I can get sound in the computer with the computer mics, but from there it gets messed up. I've been trying to find out what kind of equipment and stuff to get but i havn't been able to figure it out. Do i need a special soundcard or will it use a basic one that comes standard in new pc's? (I have an hp pavilion) What should i get to plug guitars and mics into my computer. (I mean something like those line 6 ones for about 100. something of that nature) and i tried plugging in my sm57 with an adapter or a regular input, but when i do that, it isn't very loud at all and the sound only comes through one speaker.
try recording thread, people in the pit have no such knowledge
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.