I have a licensed floyd rose on my strat.

And I have very high action
Because last guy who owned the guitar just dropped the FR in.
He didn't cut a cavity in or anything.
So the back of the tremolo has to stay above the body
It's not even floating

I'm just looking to get rid of it so I can buy an original Fender Trem.
I'll probably get it in gold, then get gold tuners to

So what's your guess?
All I can find is the original FR prices