Can someone help me. Tommorow I have to cook a curry, a Korma is preferable but anyone with any recipies for currys they would be useful.

Avaliable recorces are

o Oven
o Hob
o pans and stuff
o Crock pot/slow cooker
Quote by Milkywaykid1
1.) Buy takeaway
2.) hide boxes
3.) eat
4.) >.> <.< excrete

tehehehe

That wont work
Quote by mczack
That wont work

Why not?

It's a good plan.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Sharwoods Curry paste!! That stuff is so tasty. Pretty easy to use too, just add it to fried onions and chicken, add a little milk to make to the mix to make some sauce and you got a yummy curry.
I'm brown, so you can trust me

find the nearest indian grocery store, and get MTR ready to eat (insert Curry here)

Then make
Then...eat?
Well in any case, if that fails, get a crock pot, and a good curry recipe + ingrediants
are you brown?

if not, do you know any brown people?

ask one of your relatives or brown friends to do it
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
Quote by craigspyke
Sharwoods Curry paste!! That stuff is so tasty. Pretty easy to use too, just add it to fried onions and chicken, add a little milk to make to the mix to make some sauce and you got a yummy curry.

sounds like a plan
By the way, if it all goes tits up don't blame me. I don't normally do kormas. Rogan Josh however...
Quote by craigspyke
By the way, if it all goes tits up don't blame me. I don't normally do kormas. Rogan Josh however...

Man Im embarassed. You are browner than me
Quote by nevin021s
Man Im embarassed. You are browner than me

Haha, I just like my curry. I make Mexican food a lot too. I just like my mildly spicy eats.
Curry is awesome but your house smells like a sweaty mexican armpit for days afterwards.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.