So I won an Ibanez GSA60 off of ebay and the guy told me that the strap buttons are different than the stock which is no big deal and the trem spring cover is missing. Along with a small chip on the back. He said he would refund my money. Upon hearing this I began searching ebay for a similar possibly better guitar and found an ESP LTD F-50. This guitar only having a small chip on the back. My question is should I stick with the Ibanez GSA60 or get my refund and go for the ESP LTD F-50?

Here is the Ibanez
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi">Ibanez

And The ESP
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi">ESP
save up more
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
You mean the LTD right? You really think ESP or gonna sell you one of there guitars for $250?

+1.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i think id take an ltd or esp over most ibanez guitars, although I do like a few of theirs.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by marcopolo028
I forgot to mention that the ibanez was upgraded with 3 INF pickups

Stick with the Ibanez then; better value for money.

They're not great pickups, but they're better than you'll find on the LTD.

Edit: That ESP is UGLY.
Whereas the Ibanez won't have such a niche.
Last edited by Rock Pig at Oct 30, 2008,
Neither! Get a Jackson!

Hehe, just joking, out of the two you mentioned I'd go ESP, but save up some more and get the F-250 (i think thats the next model up)
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Ibanez. I've had much better luck with lower range Ibanez's than LTD's, thats for sure.
Quote by HighPotency
that LTD looks and probably is cheap

The f-50 was my first guitar and theck on it is probably one of the better neck I've ever played on.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33