Ok! So my vocal teacher want's me to play "You Give Love a Bad Name" and "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi.

That's not the problem...I was asking him what he wants me to do for Livin' on a Prayer in the talk guitar part, and he suddenly drops this on me: "I wrote up 'You Give Love a Bad Name' in a different key."

This wouldn't have been a problem if I actually KNEW a thing or two about how to change keys. Along with that, I already had the song learned.

So, how do I make "You Give Love a Bad Name" into the key of F Minor? I THINK it's in the key of C Minor now.
You could do two things.

1. Put a capo on the 7th fret and play it relative to the capo.

2. Tune your guitar to straight B and play it normally.

I would choose #2 personally.
Quote by coryklok

2. Tune your guitar to straight B and play it normally.

+1
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
That is definitely how you should NOT do it.

'You Give Love a Bad Name' is in C minor, you need it to be in F minor.

If you look at the chords in the rhythm it goes | C Ab | Bb C | Ab Bb | Eb C |
When you apply that to the scale degrees in C minor you get | 1 6 | 7 1 | 6 7 | 3 1 |

Put those scale degrees onto F minor and you get | F Db | Eb F | Db Eb | Ab F |

Do the same for the little riffs. Take the scale degrees and apply it to the key you want it to be in. It will be easier then you think.
yes, hollow has it.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.