Page 1 of 2
i just moved to the south and theres lots of rednecks on my side of town, and i just started high school and almost everyone does dip here i was wonderin if they do tht every where or just in the south
everywhere....im in Michigan and moved from Tennessee, they do it more up here

^dip=tobacco goes between lips and gums of bottom lip

^what it looks like when your done (just wish I could've gotten a pic of it in a Mountain Dew bottle)
Last edited by Max-Roach at Oct 30, 2008,
Dip what? I like dipping my penis in your sister, if that's what you mean. I mean, everyone does it.

EDIT: So chewing tobacco it is, eh? I don't know anyone who does it.
Last edited by TheQuailman at Oct 30, 2008,
Chewing tobacco, for those not as worldly.

Yeah, it's definitely everywhere. I've been to Texas and they do it. They do it in my hometown in Michigan. And they do it here at my college in Ohio.

It's definitely not a regional thing.
Quote by Tom_hatton
What the hell is dip?

The foulest shit ever

Quote by archangels666
Chewing tobacco, for those not as worldly.

No it isn't.. chewing tobacco you CHEW. Dip you just stick in your lip and let it burn and taste like rancid ass.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Nah, its pretty popular here in northern Kentucky as well.

Dip is chewing tobacco.
Lots of it here as well...

Ontario if you are to bothered to look at my location.
Nasty shit it is.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
sounds gory!

just start something new, like scewing metal or something, you'll be very popular
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Most of the athletes in Jersey like to dip since nothing respiratory is effected. I mean if your into it then its all good but I don't personally like it.
My Bass Rig (Since Everyone does this)
Fender Jazz 5 String
4x10 Hartke Transporter Series
Behringer BX4500H Ultrabass Bass Head (Changing to a Hartke 5500)

My Band: http://www.myspace.com/morningnj
Quote by longhorntex6
i just moved to the south and theres lots of rednecks on my side of town, and i just started high school and almost everyone does dip here i was wonderin if they do tht every where or just in the south

A lot of people, including me, do it up here.
But that's Upstate New York and we're all rednecks.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by asthebearsets
Most of the athletes in Jersey like to dip since nothing respiratory is effected. I mean if your into it then its all good but I don't personally like it.

still can hurt you if it gets in your bloodstream...athletes should be kicked out if they do that shit during season....or ANYtime for that matter
Yeah kids try to do it at parties to look tough...but either than that I haven't seen many people with it.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by wtf290

yea up state ny is bad with dip

and lol every kid i know from Oswego dips.
In Missouri it's really common. It's completely disgusting in my opinion.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

theres a lot up here in minnesota....
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
I know what it is, but I've never seen a single person do it in Charlotte. NC
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
yeah it is pretty nasty
i think it's just a rural kinda thing, not north/south
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by wtf290

upstate NY ftw!!

actually it sucks

there's these kids in my grade and they did it in English class, luckily they got caught
Im in Massachusetts and LOTS of people do it here too, its mainly a social thing, but its addicting as well.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Most kids i know in Florida prefer weed to tobacco, especially chewing. But I do think its more of a rural/redneck thing. Urban/city kids can get whatever they want it seems drug-wise, and tobacco is probably the nastiest.
It's popular here. Most cops do it. As stated before, people in Kentucky do it a lot. It's easy to throw up the first time you try it. It burns your mouth and through. It's NOT chewing tobacco. It's shredded tobacco that's basically soaked in nicotine and other stuff. It's nasty, I hate it.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by meta1militia
It's popular here. Most cops do it. As stated before, people in Kentucky do it a lot. It's easy to throw up the first time you try it. It burns your mouth and through. It's NOT chewing tobacco. It's shredded tobacco that's basically soaked in nicotine and other stuff. It's nasty, I hate it.

haha yeah i tried it once and puked. it gives you a pretty intense nicotine buzz.
Quote by thrashOWNZ
upstate NY ftw!!

actually it sucks

there's these kids in my grade and they did it in English class, luckily they got caught

Jesus Christ, you just reminded me of these three kids who used to throw in fucking horseshoes everyday in Global, last period.
They didn't even have bottles, they just spit on the floor.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Tom_hatton
What the hell is dip?

He knows.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Almost everyone in my high school dipped.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Page 1 of 2