i started to smoke at like the begginging of october and i have had about one a day , but i have a dentist appointment in a week and im worried they might be able to tell , and they would let my parents know.
Brush your teeth like a mofo and drink coffee before you get there. You'll thank me later.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
I don't think they could notice it yet. try crest white strips or something to whiten them
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I doubt they would tell if you clean your teeth, and floss+mouthwash aswell! have a mint before you go in, and about the parents, I wouldnt think they would tell your parents, unless they're in a really bad mood

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
One a day for a month is going to notice like, less than passive smoking.

If you're smoking that much, you might aswell just go and sniff ashtrays, if will cost you less.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
If a dentist is a type of doctor if you tell them not to say anything they are not allowed, but im not sure if dentists do that

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Solution: stop smoking and say that you can't go because you're feeling like poo and rearrange the dentist to the 15th.
Well, my dentist could tell I was smoking the last time I went, and he just said lay off. I was under 18, so he could've told my parentals. I don't think a dentist would tell your parents unless he was being a douchebag. And by the sounds of it (~1 cig a day since the start of the month), I don't think there will be much evidence.

I suggest stopping until after your appt though.
Spiral Out
How old are you?

I go to dentist on my own, in England 16 is legal age however, I smoke illegally. I had to fill out a form and it asked whether or not I smoked; I was forced to put no but you can blatantly tell I do.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
what about stop smoking......its not cool man its stupid.....i fell bad for your low self esteem and security
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
I doubt they'll be able to tell unless you do a really shatty job at brushing your teeth everyday.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Smoking is stupid and pointless anyway...but he shouldn't be able to tell. If you're going to smoke anything it should be weed. At least you get high.
Quote by hellbound_jonny
How old are you?

I go to dentist on my own, in England 16 is legal age however, I smoke illegally. I had to fill out a form and it asked whether or not I smoked; I was forced to put no but you can blatantly tell I do.

You sure its not 18?
Patient doctor cofidentiality, they cant say shit to your parents unless its like a direct (immediate) threat to your life.
They won't be able to tell. Are you smoking a pack a day or a cigarette a day? If it's a cigarette, then why the hell are you smoking one a day?

Anyway, it'll take a few months for them to be able to tell. But after a few months, they will be able to. Stop being a pansy and just man up to it. My parents knew i smoked weed when i was 14, you should be able to atleast tell your parents that you smoked a few cigarettes if you're 16 years old...
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
why would he tell your parents? just to be a douche? i wouldnt worry about it.

just deny the fact that you smoke to your dentists. problem solved.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quit smoking?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

yeah my dentist asked me if I smoked once.

I just said, no, why ? in a really convincing manner.

they'll get the message.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Slaveaway
No, dentists are stupid.

easy on that, my father is a dentist !
Quote by Woozye
easy on that, my father is a dentist !

and jo mamma's a butcher.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Tell who? As in your parents?

Well I guess if they can, then ur screwed
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

They're not gonna tell your parents, only if you're like 12. They couldn't care less if you do anyway. I don't have a problem.
*facepalm* i will never have to worry about this because a dentist is not allowed to tell your parents if you ask him not to.

its like a doctor telling your parents your wingdig is 2 inches
I'm Steve
if you have recently brushed and not had a cigarette that day and your dentist or anybody can smell cigarettes on your breath, that is pretty nasty imo, and i'm a regular weed smoker.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
why would he tell your parents? just to be a douche? i wouldnt worry about it.

just deny the fact that you smoke to your dentists. problem solved.

Yeah really he wouldn't go that low to tell your parents. (they're already douchebags as it is.)
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
*facepalm* i will never have to worry about this because a dentist is not allowed to tell your parents if you ask him not to.

its like a doctor telling your parents your wingdig is 2 inches

oh.

so you have experience in that department ?

please share.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Snuffles
If a dentist is a type of doctor if you tell them not to say anything they are not allowed, but im not sure if dentists do that

Not true only once you are 18.

A parents can get any of their children's medical records until they turn 18.
I'm guessing theres a dentist-patient confidentiality. Colgate's the way to go.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

As long as you brush your teeth and don't smell like smoke, they will mistake it for coffee stains.