I just realize life sucks.

im a senior in high school and i left my town of 17 yrs to move in with my dad because i was a stupid shit when it came to grades and i actually was starting to enjoy rebellious reckless shit like throwing firecrakers at strangers and random vandalism.

So i thought moving might help with school and what not. But my grades are still average, i have no social life in my new town. Im still the same reckless,quiet, shy loner i always was. All i do is come on and sleep and watch t.v. When i go back to my moms ill hang out with soe friends but thats really it.

I have a job with some cool people but im not the one to engage with people outside of a designated area unless they act first.

Im going to leave high school missing out on so many things that being in high school is about.

Im so isolated im slowly going insane. And pot doesnt really help anymore so i only live day to day trying to find an opiate hookup....

If i could find a compatiable friend/girlfriend to make things tolerable then that would help things tremendously but im so introverted i know that wont happen...

any opinions or advice to lighten me up?
Last edited by blackflag33 at Oct 30, 2008,
In before shotgun mouthwash.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Aw, diddums.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Get involved in some fun stuff. Take a boxing class or some sort of martial art. You'll meet some people most likely. Or if you're not really physically active, join something else. Just walk around town or something and maybe you'll find some sort of club or something that interests you.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
don't be an introvert. try and branch out and make friends.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
Meditation.

Seriously.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Quote by blackflag33
I just realize life sucks.

EEEEW! EMO!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Make friends at school or work. Don't say you're too introverted. No-one is too introverted to have a conversation, and there's bound to be a situation in one of those places where conversation will arise.

To get a social life, complain to said friends about not having anything to do at the weekend. Problem solved.

And put more effort into your schoolwork.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
you could force yourself to talk to people. Just dont make an idiot out of yourself or do sumthin awkward.
ohhhhh yaaa
Quote by SlipknotRule93
EEEEW! EMO!

ಠ_ಠ

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
i consider myself a good soializer whenever im engaged. I just rarely engage/get engaged with social conversations. but when i do get in a conversation i can keep it interesting.
Train hard every day to become a professional ninja.

A ninja works best alone, so you don't need anyone else.

Good luck!
At least you have the internet.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
After my last 'relationship', I've become deathly afraid of intimacy to the point where I'm aware that I should ask out the individual showing interest in me, but don't anyways. Add in that I've realized that I don't really need anyone to function depresses me.

That's about it, though :/
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
u sound a lot like me :s but i do have a bit of a social life.. just laugh at ureself.. that usually helps.

EDIT: I'm like you in the way that i never ask anyone to do anything, i wait for them to ask me. mate. I think you should get out of your comfort zone and ask to meet up with them or something.. It maybe embarrasing, but at least you got out there and talked to them!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Last edited by will123456789 at Oct 30, 2008,
Everyones been there, either say f*ck em all, or revel in awkward situations
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
Quote by will123456789
u sound a lot like me :s but i do have a bit of a social life.. just laugh at ureself.. that usually helps.

EDIT: I'm like you in the way that i never ask anyone to do anything, i wait for them to ask me. mate. I think you should get out of your comfort zone and ask to meet up with them or something.. It maybe embarrasing, but at least you got out there and talked to them!

i have a social life but its only on the weekennds when i go back to my moms. But even that one isnt to active
Quote by Just Andrew
After my last 'relationship', I've become deathly afraid of intimacy to the point where I'm aware that I should ask out the individual showing interest in me, but don't anyways. Add in that I've realized that I don't really need anyone to function depresses me.

That's about it, though :/

Ditto.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by will123456789

Yeah just dont laugh at yourself in public. That'll only make things worse.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']In before shotgun mouthwash.

"Hm...It's a headshot against bacteria!"

Stop Dah Pot, TS
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

pmsl
Originally Posted by Eric 666
if I had sex with my clone...I'd have a big dick in my ass.

Quote by Final !mpact
I mean 'Really Retarded' in the nicest way possible by the way.

Member 37 Of The RHCP fanclub.
Bruce Springsteen Fan?
My Myspace