What is a nice flanger pedal to look into?

Thanks!

-JJ

Any kind of sound, or price.
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
MXR ftw!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
mistress flanger... tho i think it's quite expensive but i've heard good things about it

i own an IBANEZ CF7 it's chorus +flanger... i only own it for 2 weeks or so and i'm happy with it... it's not a GOOD pedal, but it's deacent
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I have a rare '80s MXR Commande series flanger, it's srsly the secks. GREAT Flanger, but I doubt you'd be able to find one.

I'd get something like the MXR Flanger or the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress.

You could save up loads and get the EHX Flanger Hoax, which does all sorts of win things.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Cool cool, I have been looking at the EHX and MXR.

How is the Guyatone FL3?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
I've no experience with the Guyatone Fl3, but in the past here on UG I've heard a lot of good reviews about both the EHX and MXR flangers. The MXR especially. There is also the Boss flanger out there, but I have no experience with it, and well, it appears the MXR is the way to go for its price.
Electric mistress, but it is really big and the power supply is a pain. Awsome sound though.
Check out the Rocktron Hypnotic Flange. My favorite digital flange.
Didn't really care much for the Guyatone when I tried it.
Of course, how could you argue against an Electric Mistress?
I like the Electric Mistress. It is more subtle, chorusy and vintagey than the in-your-face Van Halen style mxr flange.
Cool guys, thanks for all the recommendations!

How is the Stereo Electric Mistress? Not the deluxe, but the standard version of it.
Quote by NeverMeant
MXR EVH flanger.
Great sound and a killer stripe job to boot. Not as synonymous with Van Halen as his phaser, but still a bloody good effect.
^Does it sound different to the normal MXR flanger?
Quote by NeverMeant
I can't decide to whether to get the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress or the MXR one.
Quote by NeverMeant
Boss BF-3 Flanger.

It has a tap tempo and a momentary setting so it's only on when you hold the pedal down.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by sloppyjoe109
I can't decide to whether to get the EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress or the MXR one.

The Mistress is quite nice. I wasn't too keen on it, and got my vintage MXR Commande instead, but if you like it, get it.

The MXR's more jetty and whooshy and stuff, whereas the Deluxe Electric Mistress is more chorusy.

My MXR's more like the Mistress than the MXR you're thinking of.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Toadworks is going to release a flanger next year, maybe I should wait to hear it.
Quote by NeverMeant
Quote by AdamDK
I've no experience with the Guyatone Fl3, but in the past here on UG I've heard a lot of good reviews about both the EHX and MXR flangers. The MXR especially. There is also the Boss flanger out there, but I have no experience with it, and well, it appears the MXR is the way to go for its price.

the boss pedal sucks compared to the mxr, so does ibanez
I tried the EVH MXR one today and it's basically a chorus pedal.

I want one that sounds like the Boss.
Quote by NeverMeant
Any alternatives to the Boss, but sounds like it?
Quote by NeverMeant
How is the normal MXR Flanger? Not the EVH. Just the standard one. Is it like the Boss FL3?
Quote by NeverMeant