can you?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Thanks for elaborating there asshole.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
Thanks for elaborating there asshole.

Oh God man, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Have you tried running DVDs on your PC??? Do you have a DVD drive and software on your PC??? Is your PC older than DVD technology?!?!

Thank YOU for elaborating ASSHOLE!!!! lol
Yes, download dvdshrink (google it). I was a tit bit confused at first... but it's pretty easy to figure out. And obviously, you need a dvd drive installed on your computer

EDIT: To the people above my post... "Don't judge, Just love"

EDIT AGAIN: To the guy below my post, thanks... I forgot to tell him about tutorials
UG's HIPPIE
Last edited by ~G{}{}BER~ at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by ravioli123
Oh God man, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

Have you tried running DVDs on your PC??? Do you have a DVD drive and software on your PC??? Is your PC older than DVD technology?!?!

Thank YOU for elaborating ASSHOLE!!!! lol

What if the guy doesn't know much about computers? Everyone has to start somewhere.

And yes, you can. There's plenty of software available to do it for you; DVD Shrink, DVDFab, etc. Search "how to rip dvds" on google for full tutorials.