Well. I've just had a rather interesting experience that I didn't know how to react to since it was a friend of mine.

Basically, he was pissed at me for always making little jabs at him. But between my friends, we kind of always do that to each other. So he asks me for a cigarette, and I give him my carton. Then he throws it to the ground. I tell him to pick it up, and he goes no. Then he says something along the lines of never enjoying himself when I'm around, or something like that.

What I don't understand is that we've been getting along fine, but he's been having many episodes such as these, and I've been keeping my cool about it, but I don't think I should.

What would you guys do in my situation? Cause I'm pretty confused at the moment.

Cheers in advance
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
He's an attention-seeking cock and your a perfectionist.

Next!

Mog/House Moment: Maybe your jabs are not seen as funny to him and they annoy him? Maybe lay off him a little.
Bind, Torture, Kill
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Moggan13

Mog/House Moment: Maybe your jabs are not seen as funny to him and they annoy him? Maybe lay off him a little.

I'm sure they aren't. Also, he dishes out plenty of his own that some not-so lighthearted people would deem cruel.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by I.O.T.M
Bind, Torture, Kill, Rape

fixed.

if he acts like an asshole just punch him in the face.
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
Quote by Firenze
What would you guys do in my situation?
I would just back off from being quite so close with him until you can judge what kind of problem he has with you. You can't go far wrong if you are just nice and friendly and don't act like a douchebag, not that it seems like you were.
You've got 2 possible solutions here:
a) Lay off the jabs or at least calm it down for a while, since he seems to be taking it harder than you intended.

b) Whip his arse for throwing your cig-carton on the ground, cause that's just disrespectful!
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10

Give him this the next time you see him.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Firenze
I'm sure they aren't. Also, he dishes out plenty of his own that some not-so lighthearted people would deem cruel.

To be honest, i was like that school. He'll soon grow out of it, or he has problems away from school. Talk to him like a man, at a pub.
Quote by Never_Been_Me

b) Whip his arse for throwing your cig-carton on the ground, cause that's just disrespectful!

I know, right?
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Maybe he's a slow boil and has decided he's had enough. I mean, he might laugh just because he feels he has to in a group scenario, but is finally fed up, and feels personally assaulted.

But, you know, that's just, like, one thing it could be...
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
1st mistake: Jabbing him. It probably just really pissed him off.

2nd mistake: Giving him the whole carton, you should've gave him one cigarette, so if he threw it on the ground he would get sick if he smoked it, or just a creep for lighting a cig from the ground.
Sounds like one my friends. We usually just beat his face in when he starts acting up like this.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!