My guitar teacher is doing this thing where he is getting different musicians together and making a band.

and we have a female lead singer

so i was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas for a band name and some songs that would be good for a female singer

thanks
Anything by Demilich should be pretty easy

...with 3 pitchshifters
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Stoner0405
What does the name of the band and such have to do with the gender of the vocalist?

nothing i was just asking about a name in general
Pick your own band name if you want your band to have any bit of credibility, jesus.

'How did you guys decide on that name?'

'Oh, we asked an internet forum and picked something that they suggested'
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
That's a great logo, too bad the band isn't too good.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
i've done EVEYRTHING for you:

Name: Nekroquiver (if asked why you picked the name in interviews, just mumble something incoherent.)

Genre: Tr00 Frostbitten Black Metal

Songs: Tremelo picking. that's all the guitars do. never play a non tremelo picked note. the drums always blast, even during intros and outros, although, since the guitars will be playing tremelo, i dunno how they'll be any different. no bass, it's for fags. singing is shrieks. you sing about how you want satan to rape you.

i think that just about covers everything. any questions?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
^you have to record the bass first, but then turn it all the way down in the mix
then credit yourself as the bass player too, and people will think you're an awesome musician
Quote by The Evil Hat

Name: Nekroquiver (if asked why you picked the name in interviews, just mumble something incoherent.)

Songs: Tremelo picking. that's all the guitars do. never play a non tremelo picked note. the drums always blast, even during intros and outros, although, since the guitars will be playing tremelo, i dunno how they'll be any different. no bass, it's for fags. singing is shrieks. you sing about how you want satan to rape you.

You can't forget the wheelchairs. That's a must.
yeah, every member must be in them. at all times.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat

Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!