I have two diffrent friends who want me to go with them trick or treating I know who i wanna go with but i just dont know how to break it to the other person.

thank you
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Fight to the death.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Tell person you don't want to go with that you already agreed to go with the person you want to go with.
Why dont you go with them both, either one after the other...or at the same time. Can they not stand eachother or something?
Your thread title = what?

a "fear" decision

Anyway take Notsojoey's solution, if not Pure.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
666nate666, i officially pledge to steal something out of your mouth in return. >-> I'm watchin'
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Tell one of them you already said you'd go with someone else, and you'll make it up somehow.
Either that, or just outright lie to them. Say you're not allowed out, or you're grounded???
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Get someone else to dress up like what you are goning to wear that is around ur height and go with the other person
"I'm no professah!"
~Henry Rollins