well i got a kind of funny/pathetic story lol. so i was that the local supermarket and i was going my grocrey shopping. and some black guy came up to me asking me for rolling papers and i told him i'd check but they were in my wallet becasue i was teaching my GF how to roll her own joints(a life skill eveyone needs). and he was like ok do you want to check out my product so i was like yea what do you have so he pulled out some shrooms and a few little bricks of hash like 3/4s of the way wraped in tin foil. so i was interrested. i took at look at the hash it was like a 20-30 dollars cube of hash i so dug my nail into it to see if it was real. and it tasted, looked and smelt like hash. so i told him i'd take it and he was like 10 buck so i was liek whatever i mine as well. so when i got home i unwraped the tin foil and like half the way down the cube it stoped being hash and was some type of cubed spice lol. so i giggled for a while.

so does UG have any interesting stories concerning buys drugs???
Well if it was 20-30 bucks worth of hash and you only got half as much as you thought it was for 10, you didn't exactly get ripped off.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
oh it happens a lot just doing regulars everyday things i gotta stop looking like a stoner.

Quote by MyNameIsLame
Well if it was 20-30 bucks worth of hash and you only got half as much as you thought it was for 10, you didn't exactly get ripped off.

yea thats true. but he was like try it out and give me a call lol. it was interesting.
number one rule is don't buy drugs from black people that u don't know.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by fudger
oh it happens a lot just doing regulars everyday things i gotta stop looking like a stoner.

yea thats true. but he was like try it out and give me a call lol. it was interesting.

Who knows? That spice could've been nutmeg (a few teaspoons of which is apparently comparable to a weed high, I've never tried it so I can't say from experience though). But why would he do that? There's some nasty side effects to it, and really if I wanted a weed high I'd just smoke weed.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
wold u be intersted in buyin sum joke books? dey have funny jokes dat i wrote. if u r instersted plz call my # at: na fa fo-fo fo na fa

Some guy on UG got ripped off into buying that^ Was it the same black guy?
Last edited by metaldud536 at Oct 30, 2008,
Pot Is Bad For You!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by fudger
well i got a kind of funny/pathetic story lol. so i was that the local supermarket and i was going my grocrey shopping. and some black guy came up to me asking me for rolling papers and i told him i'd check but they were in my wallet becasue i was teaching my GF how to roll her own joints(a life skill eveyone needs). and he was like ok do you want to check out my product so i was like yea what do you have so he pulled out some shrooms and a few little bricks of hash like 3/4s of the way wraped in tin foil. so i was interrested. i took at look at the hash it was like a 20-30 dollars cube of hash i so dug my nail into it to see if it was real. and it tasted, looked and smelt like hash. so i told him i'd take it and he was like 10 buck so i was liek whatever i mine as well. so when i got home i unwraped the tin foil and like half the way down the cube it stoped being hash and was some type of cubed spice lol. so i giggled for a while.

so does UG have any interesting stories concerning buys drugs???

WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.
...you told me in the thread about dip, that everyone you know in Oswego does it. So that must mean you live relatively close, right?
I think the same mother****er got me Harborfest!
I was outside a Byrne Dairy, some black dude called out to me, "Yo, you got any papers?" I said no, and he asked if I wanted some shrooms, or hash. He even offered me a deal - $5 for a gram of it, and told me to call him for more. It was wrapped in tinfoil, too.
So I went back to my friend's camper (where we were staying,) and one of my friends didn't believe it was real. He broke it in half, and it was a thin layer of hash around oregano.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by metaldud536

Some guy on UG got ripped off into buying that^ Was it the same black guy?

ahhh damn those crafty black guys with teleporters.

Quote by wtf290
WAIT. WAIT. WAIT.
...you told me in the thread about dip, that everyone you know in Oswego does it. So that must mean you live relatively close, right?
I think the same mother****er got me Harborfest!
I was outside a Byrne Dairy, some black dude called out to me, "Yo, you got any papers?" I said no, and he asked if I wanted some shrooms, or hash. He even offered me a deal - $5 for a gram of it, and told me to call him for more. It was wrapped in tinfoil, too.
So I went back to my friend's camper (where we were staying,) and one of my friends didn't believe it was real. He broke it in half, and it was a thin layer of hash around oregano.

ahh lol yea thats funny the same thing happened to you.

but yea i live in bighamton but i meet i few kids from oswego at college last year SUNY Cortland in case you wanted to know.
Last edited by fudger at Oct 30, 2008,
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Who knows? That spice could've been nutmeg (a few teaspoons of which is apparently comparable to a weed high, I've never tried it so I can't say from experience though). But why would he do that? There's some nasty side effects to it, and really if I wanted a weed high I'd just smoke weed.

you can get high from nutmeg?
Quote by fudger

Where the hell do you live?