I use Fender Heavys, and the all have these annoying ridges because I like to slide a lot, which can make them unconformable or even painful to use.

Are there any picks that don't get that?
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
I use Dunlop nylon 88's, and they get the ridges, but they're still quite playable.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
i use dunlop tortex .88's and it takes a fair amount of pressure to make a ridge in them.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I use Dunlop Tortex 1.14. They NEVER get ridges like all my other picks after I slide with them.
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
Quote by TheSlashman
I use Dunlop Tortex 1.14. They NEVER get ridges like all my other picks after I slide with them.

yeah, you pretty much have to viciously rape the strings with a tortex for them to ridge.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
dunlops are built to last a looong while. try some out, see what you like.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Quote by mikeyElite
i use dunlop tortex .88's and it takes a fair amount of pressure to make a ridge in them.

this
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Yeah... plus its got to **** up the strings right?

honestly every once in a while a pick slide is alright but "frequent pick slides" piss me off.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
I've found that different string brands effect pickscratch character far more than picks.