Inspired by that one thread about someone coming up to the TS in a grocery store and selling him hash.

So Pit, where's the wierdest place you've bought drugs? Mine would have to be in a library, a public library.

inb4drugsarebad and inb4inadarkalley.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
in a bus, from some non-understandable-launguage-speaking-black-people
they gave me some half, dried weed plant. it was more sticks and leaved than knobs .. but damn it was good

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

FasTrac.
From FasTrac, to be precise.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
drugs are bad m'kay
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
haha a planet smoothie bathroom stall
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Riley's pool/snooker hall in Preston town centre, half an ounce of weed.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

In a cash register at my old job.
Music Myspace

Quote by Kensai
Just don't do it in las vegas, new york or miami. Their CSI teams will find you and hunt you down without mercy.
In a fast food bar. The dealer went up to the counter and bought a burger then slipped the baggy inside the burger and gave it to me
ohai little sig.
ebay
Accepting no constraints from without, we countenanced none within ourselves, either, and found that the world opened before us like the petals of a rose. ~ CrimethInc.
high school philosophy class...
I think I've bought them in a library too... and something in my bag set off the alarm. Luckily I knew the librarian and he was just like, "I've known you for so long that you would never take anything" and didn't go through my bag.
I haven't bought in weird places, but I've sold (I used to sell, but I gave up because of low supply and broke "customers") in the basement of my church, and outside my school.
Work?

I dont know, pot is like bread where I live, there's really nowhere all that wierd.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
under my PS3.

My dealer was my sister's friend once and I couldn't pay him at school without the guards at my school ask me what I'm doing and outside of school we didn't really have anywhere so one time he told me he was coming over to my house with my sister and so I left the money for the weed under my PS3 and he left the weed in my bathroom.

haha.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I bought drugs in front of police station.
Sorryz for me bad engrish.

Quote by OnlyIbanez12
I just cut myself shaving my pubes...
Resort life guard in Jamaica and from some random dude in an inter tub with huge bag of coke in the water off from the resort.
At the old taco bell near my house if you went there thursday night around 9 o'clock this guy there sold them over the counter. If you asked for a taco with nothing but lettuce he would charge like 25 dollars and give you the stuff in the bag. It was quite convenient.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
In a chinese restaurant. Not from the cooks but from a dude in there I happened to know.
Quote by shredmeiser101
At the old taco bell near my house if you went there thursday night around 9 o'clock this guy there sold them over the counter. If you asked for a taco with nothing but lettuce he would charge like 25 dollars and give you the stuff in the bag. It was quite convenient.

I went with my dealer to a Quizno's that was like that. You went to the back door and knocked 4 times and when the manager came tell them you were looking for some guy and he would bring you into the storage room and sell it to you. Felt pretty damn cool.
Quote by shredmeiser101

wow, lol. thats smoooooth
Usually, a "Shake-Hand-Trasnfer" in a Kid Park, tough luck I dropped it, but we found it 2 minutes later.
30 mins ago behind a subway restaurant. there were like 25 ppl and found my dealer out of luck
I bought pills from a guy in a noddy costume a couple of months ago, that was in a gents club (don't even ask what was going on there).
The old baggie-handshake is great in public places, usually in pubs or outside in town.
I smoke a lot in my school car-park actually...that's odd I suppose, especially at 3 in the morning.

I wish I could have a set-up like that Taco Bell thing...so simple.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Geezus
I bought drugs in front of police station.

Nice. I'm adding that to the list of Shit I Have To Do Before I Die.
at the dug out at a baseball diamond that is right beside my towns police station. so close to the police that they would never suspect it, because the safest place is in the heart of the lions den.
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
well im glad i inspired someone lol.

well i'd have to say church when i was 14 i bought a bag of weed off my friend.

forced religion FTW!!