Ok i', trying to find out the other name that was given to the bassoon other than bassoon obviously. google and every other search engine arent yeilding results so does anyone here know it?
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

Didn't know there was one.

Maybe you're thinking of another instrument from the double reed family? If you are, there's the oboe, cor anglais, bassoon, double bassoon, and probably more than I don't know about.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
actually belive it or not the other name for it is faggoto in italian. go ask.com!
Quote by Fzau
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
It's just useless.

Then this thread was completely useless, considering you just answered your own question.

Quote by Trefellin
Argh! I hate bassoonists! They are scum!

I agree, but they aren't as bad as clarinetists.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
oboe d'amore?

english horn? (i have no idea why they called it that, it looks nothing like a horn.)
A farting bedpost.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.
Quote by Aidan93
oboe d'amore?

english horn? (i have no idea why they called it that, it looks nothing like a horn.)

Cor Anglais. They're an absolute babe, but noone plays them.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by rabidguitarist
Then this thread was completely useless, considering you just answered your own question.

I agree, but they aren't as bad as clarinetists.

yeah but thanks to everyone who atleast looked or attempted to ansewer it
Quote by Fzau
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
It's just useless.