im doing a project in school and i need help!
i want to have the audio start and then have the title come in, but i need to know how to start the first picture at like 10 secs, as opposed to right at the beginning!

TIA
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
ooh!
i'm in broadcasting and making a silent film with WMM right now!

anyways, put the song(or audio) in on the part of the timeline that says 'audio' (it should be the third row from the top)
then make a title thats all black (or whatever color you want) that lasts 10 seconds or so
and then make make the actually title and put it after the 10second clip
OMG...i'm a girl.

GOO INDIGO TEAM!

X
thank, you that was exactly what i needed
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

Well, first off, wow. I'm pretty sure it was designed to be really excessively easy to use.

Anyways, I'm assuming you want blackness before your title comes in. There are 2 easy ways to do this: 1) Use MS Paint and just make a black box, and insert it as your first picture, and transition into the title. 2) Insert a title with a black background and black text as the first clip, and transition into your real title.

So yeah. There you go.
another question

if i decide to put a Windows Movie Maker file onto a dvd or cd, to i need to change it into a different format, like .avi or something?
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME

yes I want to play it on a DVD player
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME