Thought I'd introduce myself ^.^
My name's karlyn annnnd I'm not necessarily new to the site... but I'm digging through the tabs all the time, soooo I figured it was about time I just joined =P
ich trage meine sonnenbrille an nacht
welcome.

Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Hello Karlyn!
Welcome to UG

There's a thread stickied to the top of this forum specifically for introductions like this one. Feel free to introduce yourself to the UG community here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope you enjoy your time on UG. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, you're more than welcome to send a message to me or oneblackened and we will gladly help you out.

Quote by zzeazz
you should visit the pit sometime...

Misleading the new member, eh?

-_-
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by zzeazz
you should visit the pit sometime...

From what I've gathered, the pit sounds like the hell-hole of the site lol
ich trage meine sonnenbrille an nacht
Quote by Amour-Imbécile
From what I've gathered, the pit sounds like the hell-hole of the site lol
not at all. it's a lovely melange of chaos and mayhem; wit, raw stupidity, and pwnage; love, hate and indifference.

it's absolutely the most fun any of any forum on the net.

prudent to lurk for a while before posting, though.

i see you've posted on the intro thread, now. good deal.

see ya.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.