or is this well out of order. My dad recently lost his job because the company he worked for were assholes, but the different subject. so he needed somewhere to stay and my mum said if me and my sister wanted he could stay here. my sister didn't mind either way and it was just me who actually wanted him here because I never see him that much anymore. and tonight he said he wanted to ask em summit and it didn't matter which side I was on but he had asked my sister to do the dishwasher but she never and they argued, and I said i would take his side but not now because its always me who want the house clean but i struggle enough with just the kitchen being called Hitler and other stupid things because i dnt like people making a mess. and he got waaaaaaaay pissed off because i wasn't on his side and it got out of hand and said i told him to **** off (which i never) and that if i wanted we could go toe to toe outside because if i want his son he would of beat the shit out of me. Is that really something you should say to your 17 year old son bearing in mind im the only reason he has a roof over his head and it was over something as daft as i didnt take hise side on something.

sorry for the essay and that and grammatical errors, got mad so had a few to drink.
Kick his ass out, and when he wants to come back make him pay rent
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
I don't understand why you won't take his side when you apparently like a clean house.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Four-Strings
tl;dr
someone summarise it for me

I actually don't know what he said. For a minute i thought he was the 17 year old kid, then he turned out to be the dad, i think. Maybe he's the sister. I could not tell.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I don't understand why you won't take his side when you apparently like a clean house.

This
or bash his face in with your guitar.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by MR.METALLICA

sorry for the essay and that and grammatical errors, got mad so had a few to drink.

of course, drinking alcohol is ALWAYS the best way to take care of your problems.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by Lemoninfluence

because he is one of the people giving me shit. referring to em as hiltler. he only asked that because he was doing something for her. sorry should have said.
so you essentially cut your nose off to spite your face?

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Wait, if he's the dad then did his dad/ the son's grandad lose his job!?

*yawn* it's been a short night.
DANK MEMES
Quote by Untitled001
You just explained that story terribly. Try again.

Stand back guys....let me try...

According to what I read, his dad doesn't live at his house. So he got him to stay with them for a while. But because his dad doesn't care about the kitchen and TS does, they go into an arguement, and his dad told him that if he weren't his son, he'd beat the shit out of him.
ha my dad didnt live with us, but he lost his job so because of me he was allowed to stay with us, and tonight he was a proper prick cus i didnt take his side, aka asking if i wanted to fight him and stuff. lol i did say sorry for not explaining well
I wish the lolwut pear wasn't banned v_v
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Last edited by Shadowenspirit at Oct 30, 2008,
I'm still unclear, you went against your own opinion to spite your dad?

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Then his dad threatened to kick his ass.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by Lemoninfluence

no. not against my own opinion just his reasons for wanting my sister to be tidy after not listening to me and helping make the place a shit hole himself.
In relation to the topic, i think what you need to do is best summed up by the philosophies of homer:

'Alcohol, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems'
Quote by MR.METALLICA
no. not against my own opinion just his reasons for wanting my sister to be tidy after not listening to me and helping make the place a shit hole himself.

but you want the house clean, yet you chose to not agree with your dad, just to spite him for taking the mick.

that's cutting your nose off to spite your face.

you brought the whole situation on yourself.

Quote by MyNameIsLame
Then his dad threatened to kick his ass.

I think the argument might have escalated slightly rather than a

Dad: do you agree with me?

Son: no, you were calling me hitler for wanting the place tidied before.

Dad: I'll kick your ass.

Quote by element4433
You really Palin'ed that story.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana