I have covers and one original on it...

Well, here it is: wwwmyspace.com/thejoecurtis Crit my playing, please... And don't rip on my recording quality, because my only amp is a spider, and my computer doesn't have a mic jack, so i have to record my stuff with the built-in mic on the computer. Also, the Out Ta Get Me Solo is kind of sloppy, so don't mind that.

Thanks!
My Gear:
Squier Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider III 75w
Line 6 FBV Express

Wanted Gear:
Gibson Les Paul
Gibson ES335
Marshall JVM410H
Marshall JCM800
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by cj10schmelzer
I have covers and one original on it...

Well, here it is: wwwmyspace.com/thejoecurtis Crit my playing, please... And don't rip on my recording quality, because my only amp is a spider, and my computer doesn't have a mic jack, so i have to record my stuff with the built-in mic on the computer. Also, the Out Ta Get Me Solo is kind of sloppy, so don't mind that.

Thanks!

the fact that a couple of weeks later, the out to get me solo is the most listened to item on your page really says something about about how people like a failure.

Im not calling it a failure, its just you said yourself it was kinda sloppy.

My issue is that I couldnt listen to that awful tone. I know that YOU know that the tone is poor to so thats ok, nut honestly it hurts to listen to
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX